DESCRIPCI... Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.Amazon Logistics is looking to hire an experienced,...
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed ACES Learning Coordinator to work as part of the Country ACES Learning team (Learning and Development).
The ACES Learning team is responsible for ensuring that all sort associates have the appropriate skills to process our shipments to the highest quality and productivity. The team is also responsible for inductions, cross training, skills assessment and H&S training. The ACES Learning Coordinator will play a critical role in improving safety, productivity and the overall experience of front line sort associate training for our delivery stations.
The LC role will be instrumental in tracking and supporting station progress in meeting the S-team and EU AMZL goals. The LC will work in partnership with delivery stations to ensure actions linked to the following metrics are deployed:-
• SA training and retraining linked to the achievement of the 61.8PPH WW Benchmark target.
• Ambassador training implemented to enable coaching and retraining stages.
• Connections engagement index scores; Leadership Behaviour Index and Engagement Index of >4.0 achieved by ensuring associate training is clear to follow and matches real world expectation.
• The LC will be accountable to ensure all associates in this growth path for 2019 Peak are inducted and trained on all required tasks.
• 100% control of only allocating associates to tasks in which they are trained through permission control and training records.
The LC role will also be the station point of contact for the operational teams to track the on-boarding process of new associates. They will also ensure all program deployments of new initiatives from teams such as WW Standards and CI, WW SME and Ops Tech and Process Engineering are deployed into sites with the required training.
The role will be required to work across multiple shift patterns, however will be majority Night shift working. Regional travel may also be required, which may occasionally incur an overnight stay.
The ideal candidate requires training experience gained within a logistics or sortation operation, ideally within a transportation or warehouse environment.
· Identifying training and development needs within multiple Delivery Stations through regular analysis of skills dashboards and consultation with operations teams
· Delivery of key training courses regionally to include but not limited to; Yard Marshall, Fire Marshall, Spill Kit and Ambassador training.
· Designing training and development programs based on the organizational needs, aligning to SME and Ops Integration team projects.
· Deployment and upkeep of Safety School within the delivery stations, ensuring key Training materials and PMV’s are available for onboarding new associates.
· Working within the ACES Learning team to produce new materials for in-house courses and refreshing content of existing materials.
· Auditing the compliance and progress of SA new starters through their learning curve ensuring all training records are complaint.
· Ensuring statutory training requirements are met
· Being flexible and able to adjust training techniques according to individual learning abilities
· Deliver leadership and coaching skills to Level 3’s in order to ensure performance management is conducted in regards to BM sortation rates
·Good communication Spanish and English skills written and spoken.
·Well-developed observational and analytical skills
· Effective communications skills, including presentation skills
· Previous experience of delivering and developing training
· Experience using all MS packages, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Demonstrates a methodical approach to tasks
· Must be willing to work flexible schedules / shifts as needed
· A strong sense of personal and professional integrity
· Well-developed problem solving abilities
· Effective team working
· Shows a drive for improvement of learning and design processes
· An understanding of project management
· Strong Interpersonal skills - Develops and maintains good working relationships with internal customers, treating others with respect, building trust and rapport.
· Secondary degree or equivalent (High School)
· Good communication Spanish and English skills written and spoken.
· Previous experience as facilitator, trainer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online