About... Cybersecurity, the basic foundation for digital confidence.
Cybersecurity, the basic foundation for digital confidence.
Today we are exposed to increasingly more sophisticated and frequent attacks that can compromise the success of an organization’s business and reputation, as well as privacy and trust. We need to be more and more receptive to cybersecurity measures and redefine our strategy to focus on cyber-resilience. In Cybersecurity we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in cybersecurity in order to provide the necessary privacy and trust in our daily digital lives.
In Cybersecurity we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in cybersecurity in order to provide the necessary privacy and trust in our daily digital lives. When the time came to create our team, we chose professionals who shared our three main defining characteristics: passion for our work, eagerness to redefine the sector and its solutions, and our experience and knowledge in various security areas.
The CEO Office enables the CEO to focus on the development and execution of the Cybersercurity business growth in Telefonica.
The CEO Office plays an important role be supporting the broader Leadership team remain a high performing team and deliver on their broader goals. This unit suports the CEO in any matter related to the business and preparing reports that enable C-Level decision making and the execution of the global cybersecuty strategy. This role is responsible for supporting the Head of CEO's Office in a smooth and efficient operation of the area to enable the CEO to focus on business growth and sustainability.
What will you do:
- Prepare and/or review high level and complex written presentations, correspondence, organisational communication messages, proposals and papers
- Ensure CEO is briefed on key priority matters as required in liaison with other functional areas
- Support Leadership Team members with queries, documents, CEO availability, and other relevant requests
- Assitance in key messages, demos and support documentation for monthly and quarterly reports and publications. Reporting on financial and operating results, competitors outlook, regulation and any other issue with impact on the financial results
- Support in the consolidation and reporting of the Strategic/ Management plan of the CyberCo. Projects on industry scenarios analysis and key issues regarding industry (competitors benchmark/ trends)
- Track goals, priorities, objectives and KPIs. Collection of relevant sensible information and data processing.
- Assist in managing all internal and external leadership team meetings, workshops, preparing presentations for these events.
- Help prepare presentations and reports for strategic business reviews to the board and senior management
*Project Coordination and Support
- Participate in key project initiatives as required
- Scope, develop and implement project plans as required
- Conduct research and analysis in accordance with project requirements
- Facilitate the delivery of successful projects in an effective, efficient and confidential manner
- Work with finance to support scheduling of annual budget preparation and review process in line with CEO and Board schedule
- Coordinate key financial and expenditure reports as required for CEO
- Help drive timelines for presentation of agendas and papers for Leadership and Board meetings. Take and prepare minutes for Board Meetings. Prepare and circulate Board Resolutions
We look for someone who:
Ideally has performed in similar role for 4-6 years, particularly supporting a CEO/Managing Director and/or Board of Directors, or other senior stakeholders.
Experience in reporting, analysis and budget management
Experience in a progressive, fast paced and commercially oriented organisation.
Conceptual/ analytical thinking ability
Great interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
Has dealt with highly sensitive issues and strictly confidential matters
High quality and work standards
Confident and diplomatically forthright
High Level of Power Point, any design tool and Excel
Bachelor degree in: Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science
Master's degree is highly recommended
Spanish: native or proficiency
English: native or proficiency
A good negotiator with a strategic view! Hands-on, results oriented, self-starting profile!
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online