DESCRIPCI... Who We AreSince 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global development platform as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner. Innovation is in our DNA, and we constantly seek out the world’s...
Who We Are
Since 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global development platform as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner. Innovation is in our DNA, and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, Sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Because that's what being Earth's most customer-centric company is all about, and it's still Day One at Amazon.
Are you ready to be a pioneer? Do you want to build something new, work on complex partnerships and drive scalable recruitment in our Marketplace business?
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our team as a Mass Seller Recruitment (MSR) Key Partner Manager. MSR is a new initiative that is part of our SME support package with the goal of providing education and support for Spanish SMEs to develop digital competencies and successfully sell online. The long-run goal will be improving Amazon’s perception as an enabler of domestic SMEs’ development and internationalization, and contributor to post-COVID recovery. Further, we plan to scale MSR to other locales in EU once we proved the concept. MSR uses live webinars and on-demand recordings branded as “Amazon Launch Academy” and an innovative e-learning hub that solve specific blockers in launching and provide multiple touch points.
The successful candidate will have a builder mentality who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment. You will have the autonomy to test new approaches and content to define the future of the program. In this position, you will be charge of recruiting, onboarding and managing third parties (e.g. regional governments, SME associations, advertising agencies, banks, integrators and accountants) in Spain that help us to promote selling online to their members and beyond. You will need to have a passion for helping SMEs succeed in starting their journey of Selling on Amazon and driving Selling Partner success. The successful candidate will be excited about the process of inventing and delivering new content through scalable 1:N methods and collaborate with third parties in jointly marketing our MSR activities for maximum reach. You will be able to balance earning trust of stakeholders with relentlessly high standards, holding themselves and their stakeholders to account. Further, you will be motivated to be an expert on a wide range of products and services and relish the opportunity to present to hundreds of Selling Partners every week in webinars.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to building up a new pillar to our Sales and Marketing organization in EU Marketplace combining the personalization of account management with the scalability of self-service tools, allowing us to pitch Selling on Amazon to thousands of Selling Partners simultaneously.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Deliver goals on: 1) Recruitment, onboarding and managing of Tier 1 and 2 third parties, 2) Number of Launch Academies, number of attendees, registrations, launch, incremental revenues, and quality (Net Promoter Score)
· Collaborate with Third parties to create engaging marketing material to promote Launch Academies and e-learning hub to internal and external leads
· Cultivate network of external experts and Selling Partners that are available to participate in our Launch Academies as guest speakers
· Work closely with Central Marketing team in Luxembourg to generate and manage content related to our landing pages and e-learning hub
· Use the feedback from Selling Partners to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems and tools for Selling Partners
Is this a challenge you would like to take on?
Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
· BA/BS required
· 3-5 years professional experience, ideally with a background in e-commerce, sales and (key) account management in a retail/consumer goods environment or top management consulting firm
· Experience with Excel, CRM tools
· Proven track record of Ownership, Earn Trust and Delivering Results
· Strong Insist On the Highest Standards, Have Backbone and ability to constructively advocate on behalf of internal clients
· Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
· Passionate about online businesses, e-commerce and sales
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Ability to work in an international team set up
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
· Relentlessly customer-focused – always works backwards from customer needs
· Proven track record of a (direct) sales role is an advantage
· Active experience with Mass Account Management/ New Seller Recruitment webinars is an advantage
· Experience in Project management
· Experience in Digital Marketing
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.