DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to lead the cloud adoption among SMB´s in a geographical territory? Do you have the business savvy and technical background...
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services? Do you want to lead the cloud adoption among SMB´s in a geographical territory? Do you have the business savvy and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Territory Manager at AWS you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. You should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
· Work with partner, marketing, business development and technical teams to manage and grow the territory
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
· Develop and execute against a plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business with prospects
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS
· Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan
· Maintain the CRM database up-to-date and forecast the territory performance
· Help contribute to long-term relationships with key accounts
· When appropriate, assist Amazon business partners on joint selling opportunities
· Proven technology account/territory management or channel management experience
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Target oriented individual with remote account management experience dealing with B2B customers
· Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
· Strong presentation skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
· Ability to characterize value of products
· Demonstrated pro-activity and creativity
· Strong work ethic and organizational skills to work in a fast paced environment
· Fluent in English and Spanish/Portuguese
· A technical background in engineering, computer science or MIS is advantageous
· Literacy in Salesforce desirable
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online