DESCRIPCI... This role can be based in any of the following locations: London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Berlin or Munich.Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! The Alexa International team...
This role can be based in any of the following locations: London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Berlin or Munich.
Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! The Alexa International team is ensuring a delightful UX for Alexa customers and enables developers to build great voice experiences and Alexa integrations into their devices.
The team is looking for an ambitious Channel Marketing Manager to help increase Engagement with Alexa across EU 5 through innovative and data-driven marketing campaigns. This role will play a pivotal part in connecting Alexa customers to the right Alexa features. In this role you will own campaigns on Digital Marketing channels such as Email, Push Notifications or Merchandising. In collaboration with the EU 5 Engagement Leads you will orchestrate your campaigns towards our Alexa customers on Amazon Echo, FireTV or 3rd party devices. You will act as champion for your channels generating learnings via robust analysis of your campaigns and sharing internal and external best practices. You will advise on marketing mix choices and develop new ideas on how to best reach and delight our Alexa customers.
· Coordinate, execute and measure Marketing campaigns across channels such as Email, Merchandising and Push Notification.
· Collaborate with marketing teams across Amazon to ensure our Channel efforts are in line with company best practices.
· Research and share new ideas for our channel strategy by observing industry trends and best practices.
· Work closely with the EU5 Engagement Leads to understand their strategy, needs and how your channels can help them achieve their goals.
· Deliver robust documentation on our campaign impacts and channel efficiency. Write concise recommendations on how to further improve marketing effectiveness.
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a quantitative field.
· Relevant work experience in Marketing.
· Knowledge in measuring and optimizing key KPIs for marketing channels such as Email, Push Notification or Merchandising.
· Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and rapidly evolving environment.
· Strong numerical skills: understand and use data to optimize campaigns for highest impact.
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communication and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Full professional proficiency in English & French.
· An understanding of, and passion for, Alexa and voice-first technology is desired
· Experience in defining and scaling CRM programs
· First experience working with SQL and Tableau in a professional environment.
· Any additional language from the following is a plus: Italian / Spanish / German.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online