DESCRIPCI... Join the EU Home Innovation Programme to create the best-in-class experience for customers to discover and shop home furnishings online. Amazon is looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Product Manager to...
Join the EU Home Innovation Programme to create the best-in-class experience for customers to discover and shop home furnishings online. Amazon is looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Product Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight both customers and vendors. Joining the Amazon Home Innovation Program means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who sets a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. You will be responsible for innovating and executing relentlessly well on multiple areas, including Selection, Availability and Delivery Experience, with an initial focus on Direct Fulfillment.
Enabling our brands to succeed is core to our mission. As Product Manager you will drive the flywheel by unlocking our suppliers’ Selection potential on Amazon. You will own both operational and strategic initiatives related to the Direct Fulfillment Program across EU Furniture and work directly with multiple stakeholders (both with vendors and internal teams, such as Central DF Team, DEX, and Operations) to figure out the best way to meet the various customer requirements such as increasing delivery speed and availability to maximize conversion, whilst working on reducing our operational costs. You will also ensure that our vendors experience raises the bar. Whilst the initial focus will be on Direct Fulfillment, you will also have the opportunity to contribute to x-EU selection expansion opportunities, further growing our Selection potential.
You will be responsible for:
· Driving cross-functional strategic initiatives within Direct Fulfillment to continuously improve customer and vendor experience
· Driving complex business analysis to identify additional opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Developing clear criteria/model to define what should be the optimal fulfillment channel for each product type / vendor. Build a scalable processes and ready to be nimble with decisions
· Working closely with EU Furniture vendors to identify key supply chain pain points
· Defining a roadmap for success and project managing any operational changes both internally and with vendors in partnership with VM team, with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Redesigning of our existing internal process, network or systems, if needed
· Running trainings / webinars to coach vendors on operational excellence
· Building cross-team relationships so that you can influence senior leaders of current systems as well as the Amazon network
· Becoming the main DF POC for Furniture teams across EU
The ideal candidate will have strong business judgment with a track record of diving deep through complex sets of data and produce actionable insights while partnering closely with stakeholders to implement solutions. You will partner with business, operations and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The role will be preferably based in Madrid, although other EU locations can also be considered. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline.
· 3+ years professional experience in product management, operations management, management consulting or related experience.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
· Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed and decisiveness to implement ideas in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams and managing different stakeholders
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
· Hands on operational experience
· Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
· Experience in building and developing a high performance cross functional project team
· Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
· Experience working with remote teams.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.