DESCRIPCI... If interested, please apply with a CV in English.Every day, more and more people are taking advantage of all Amazon has to offer. To meet the needs of our customers we need to expand our business accordingly. That’s why we’re...
If interested, please apply with a CV in English.
Every day, more and more people are taking advantage of all Amazon has to offer. To meet the needs of our customers we need to expand our business accordingly. That’s why we’re looking to enhance and develop our real estate portfolio and why we need every ounce of your lease and expansion management expertise to help us do just that.
About the role
In what is very much a two-fold challenge, you’ll support the European Real Estate team in the management of our property portfolio. You will divide your time between managing our existing logistics properties and sourcing new ones.
Key responsibilities :
· You will be in charge of the portfolio of logistics buildings (lease negotiation and renewals) and leading our expansion in Spain (focus on our delivery stations).
· You will manage landlord, tenant and service charges matters, assessment, auditing and compliance of our existing properties with appropriate regulations.
· You will suggest ways to reduce our operational costs and improve services to our operations.
· You will report the right and consistent information to your internal customers and functional leadership team.
· You will liaise with public authorities to conduct your projects.
Basic qualifications :
· You have previous experience in making leasing deals, ideally in the logistics area
· You are able to calculate yields, estimate rental value, tenant’s improvements and above standard tenant’s improvements.
· Expert of “built-to-suit” agreements
· In addition to your drive, solid communication skills and confidence delivering results in a fast-paced industrial setting, you’ll also be the kind of person who thrives on change; operating with flexibility and focus and suggesting ways to improve our processes and that will include the flexibility to travel when necessary.
We’ve been online since 1995 and in that time we’ve grown at a phenomenal rate. We’re not the kind of company that’s happy to sit back and take it all for granted however, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to bring in fresh ideas. A day to challenge convention. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that will drive our success now, and keep us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
· Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or MBA, ideally with a focus on Real Estate Management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.