DESCRIPCI... /!\ Please only apply with your CV in English.Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join...
/!\ Please only apply with your CV in English.
Amazon is the most customer-centric company on earth. We need exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven people. We are looking for an organized self-starter to join the Amazon Logistics EU team at Amazon.
The goal of Amazon is to build a world class middle mile operation. Amazon Freight Partners (AFP) aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
AFP is looking for high-judgment individuals to join us as a Linehaul Transport Auditor, to evaluate the compliance standards of Third party service provider’s (AFPs) / HGV drivers ensuring that they are functioning in accordance with Amazon’s contractual obligations and the supplier code of conduct.
The successful candidate will have a unique blend of strategic and entrepreneurial thinking, business modelling, and highly skilled in interviewing techniques. This opportunity requires excellent analytical, problem solving, negotiation and communication skills. If you have demonstrated an ability to innovate for the customer and want to create the best in the world delivery experience, then come join our team.
· Perform AFP audits against the Amazon audit checklist and code of conduct in line with defined annual audit timetable
· Review new and existing AFPs/HGV drivers ensuring that they meet compliance, safety, drivers hours and contractual standards.
· Ensure that they comply with Amazon’s Terms of Service.
· Investigate suspicious AFPs/Driver activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customers, or others.
· Must be able to assess the real situation sometimes with limited information in hand in order to make an independent decision about the AFP’s/ Drivers integrity and compliance standard.
· Achieve productivity and quality standards for investigations.
· Continuous monitoring of AFP activity.
· Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
· Willing to travel 50% of time in short notice.
· Responsible for conducting short notice investigations as required
· Provision of clear targets and remedial actions for AFPs when standards fall below contractual criteria
· Responsible for setting next steps/follow-up actions within agreed timelines and managing subsequent compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action
· Preparation of audit summary documentation and recommendations for review by senior management.
· Experienced Linehaul Transport Manager (3rd party Logistics/ Own fleet)
· Experience in auditing third party contractors.
· Ability to work under pressure, handle stress and deliver high standard results quickly.
· Work with virtual teams with the highest levels of team spirit and integrity.
· Proven ability to analyse and interpret information received.
· Demonstrated research skills.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Experience working in a highly metrics driven environment.
· Experience handling confidential data.
· Working knowledge of EU Linehaul Transport legislation in specific PL
· Working knowledge of local labour laws and its implementation best practices.
· Chartered Institute of Transport (CIT)
· Accredited Transport Manager with Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
· Professional auditing qualification like ISO Lead Auditor with 4-5 years in third party contractor underwriting or supplier vetting.
· Bachelor degree in relevant field of study.
· Experience in vetting and risk management a plus.
· Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and processes.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online