DESCRIPCI... The Amazon Books team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our innovative and diverse team in Madrid. You will help drive world class quality in the software that makes Kindle a one of a kind experience today, and...
The Amazon Books team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our innovative and diverse team in Madrid. You will help drive world class quality in the software that makes Kindle a one of a kind experience today, and will enable exciting new capabilities tomorrow. The successful candidate will be obsessed with quality improvement and automating tests for regression and new features. Responsibilities include understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development, and developing QA approaches to measure customer experience and confidence in the product. You will work directly with development teams, test automation engineers, and peer QA teams to iteratively improve our software development process.
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
· 3+ years of QA experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of working effectively with development engineering and other functions
· Deep knowledge of QA methodology and tools
· Ability to understand technical specifications and analyze log files
· Ability to write test plan for the feature, execute and maintain.
· Experience in testing Mobile Applications across a wide variety of surfaces
· Master's degree in Computer Science
· Knowledge of UNIX environment and Shell scripting
· Knowledge in Java/Perl/Python based automation
· Experience in handheld devices
· Experience with embedded systems, consumer devices, or mobile apps
· Experience in programmatically testing products, measuring test coverage, developing test frameworks, driving testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas
· Fluency in programmatic-level testing and user-level automation
· Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems
· Understand and drive appropriate performance metrics for devices and applications
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.