DESCRIPCI... Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute...
Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort. We are growing our Partner Development Representatives team to recruit, enable and grow our ecosystem of Amazon Partner Network (APN) Partners. These partners consist of some of the most innovative trusted Systems Integrators, Managed Service Providers and Consultants in EMEA. As a manager of the team, you will be centrally located at our Madrid office.
This team supports the partner ecosystem and focuses on nurturing a large number of partners across multiple technology stacks. You will work with partner and sales team stakeholders to lead a team of Partner Development Representatives in a high-volume, results driven environment. Your success is measured by managing a team that attains activity-based metrics and qualifies new partner prospects to meet goals.
To ensure the team's success you will: monitor calls to improve qualification, meet/exceed response times, identify training opportunities, build reports and dashboards to monitor activities and pipeline, and make recommendations on process improvements. In addition, you will become a subject matter expert in cloud computing solution areas and impart this knowledge to the team.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Role and responsabilities:
· Manage a team which onboards and recruits Consulting Partners including Systems Integrators, Business Consulting, and Managed Services Providers that are moving to the cloud.
· Effectively manage and measure a partner enablement and go-to-market requests.
· Ensure your team works in an scalable format with a big number of partners in their pipelines.
· Define scalable mechanisms to facilitate the non linear growth in a fast and growing environment
· Work with your team to jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed with our partners.
· Identify, enable and qualify high-value partners that drive revenue and deliver best-in-class solutions on AWS customers.
· Collaborate with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.) to further develop partner strategies and processes.
· Utilize CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics and reports.
· 5+ years of partner development or technology related sales experience
· 2+ years sales management experience; managing teams of 8 or more
· MBA, BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Proven track record of managing teams with high quota and metrics attainment, while building processes and efficiencies
· Experience building dashboards and reports for a team managing a high volume of accounts
· Strong communication skills and high standard of written English
· Native-like fluency in English
· Self-starter, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced customer relationship skills
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Effective coaching and people management skills with a focus on associate development
· Manage team to attain daily activity metrics of partner outreach, decision maker contacts, partner progression
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for partners
· Develop the reps into candidates for future partner development positions
· Experience developing and executing multi-modal, targeted campaigns
· Ability to train team on deep profiling skills
· Understanding of partner business strategy and how this strategy can be pivoted and the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services.
· Worked with a team of stakeholders to achieve common goals
· Demonstrated ability to improve outbound efficiency and productivity metrics
· Demonstrated technical depth
· Salesforce.com experience; pipeline reporting, activity reports/dashboards creation
· Success mentoring and building a results driven, high-volume outreach team
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online