DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we are striving to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. To support the growth of Softlines categories in EU Marketplace, we are currently...
At Amazon we are striving to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. To support the growth of Softlines categories in EU Marketplace, we are currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Finance Manager to join our growing Marketplace team in our EU headquarter in Luxembourg.
The role will be part of the EU Marketplace Finance organization. You will collaborate closely with finance and business stakeholders in Luxembourg, in the main European markets (UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and in our global HQ in Seattle with a focus on understanding and influencing the business and financial performance of the Softlines categories to achieve its growth and profitability objectives.
· You co-own the financial success of the Marketplace Softlines categories in EU. You have the opportunity to consult, challenge and influence business decisions and drive our long term growth.
· You will proactively collaborate and consult with relevant business and finance teams across Europe and Worldwide to benchmark, to identify and to implement best practices.
· You collaboratively work with the business teams to drive value by identifying challenges and working together to solve problems which arise in the business.
· You help define and audit your business with weekly and monthly key performance Indicators.
· You run ad hoc analyses, review business cases, analyze performance versus goals and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business.
· You strive to constantly improve our financial tools to take better and faster decisions.
· On top of discussions with our business leaders about the strategy in your product line, you like to work hands on doing analyses and business cases yourself with a focus on delivering results.
· 8+ years of experience in Finance, including Business partnership experience in a relevant industry or retailing.
· Strong ability to lead through influencing in a highly matrixed organization.
· Entrepreneurial mindset and welcoming change.
· Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous business environment.
· Experience in setting up business cases and driving financial conclusions, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in a business partnering role.
· Superior attention to detail and have the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, though never losing the big picture out of sight.
· An eye towards continuous process improvement, including the ability to innovate and to simplify both finance and operational processes.
· IT literate with strong MS Office skills (including a solid working knowledge of Excel).
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Working experience with SQL
· Experience in Retail, FMCG, e-commerce in a large, globally operating company
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online