DESCRIPCI... Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high...
Would you like to engage with senior business and technical leaders of companies to help them achieve extensive business value by migrating to AWS? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, leading high-visibility, high-impact IT transformation projects that are technically broad and deep? Do you understand the challenges of cloud migration projects? Do you have experience leading technical strategy across diverse global teams driving change and business value at significant scale?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Migration Solution Architects to work with and enable our enterprise account teams and customers accelerate their cloud migration journey, including understanding customer business drivers, their current datacenter architecture, help design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundation. Enterprise Migration Architect also leads a community of Solution Architects focused on enterprise migration best practices.
The Enterprise Migration Architect works with account managers and account Solutions Architects for a number of high-value enterprises in a geography, and enables them to effectively lead migration assessment, readiness and strategy across a broader team of cross functional resources within such enterprises, including working with high value customers directly along-side the account teams. The Enterprise Migration Architect also closely collaborates with the Professional Services lead, Business Development lead, and Partner lead for their geography to ensure successful management of customer progression through the Migration Acceleration Program. The Enterprise Migration Architect must be have the ability to train and mentor account Solution architects on the migration process, technologies and best practices.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Engaging with C-level executives to define and execute on Enterprise cloud migration strategies.
· Defining and executing on the technology migration strategy by engaging highly technical teams within AWS (other Solutions Architects, Technical Account Managers, professional services consultants and consulting/managed services partners).
· Assessing migration feasibility, identifying dependencies & common infrastructure platform components.
· Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at a customer and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
· Working with large scale networks, compute and storage architectures and assisting customers and other Solution Architects devise best practices.
· Soliciting feedback from Enterprise customers and influencing future iterations of the AWS platform and Migration Acceleration Program.
This role is a senior role in the Solutions Architecture organization at AWS. This role provides a unique opportunity to enable the account Solutions Architects lead transformational change in large Enterprise customers in their journey to the cloud, including leading many such engagements working along-side account teams as mentoring and coaching opportunity.
· IT consulting experience as a technical specialist in customer-facing roles.
· Design/implementation/consulting experience of distributed applications.
· Breadth of experience across the Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas:; Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; IT Security; Data Center Operations; Software design or development
· Breadth of expertise in private and public Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS platform), technologies and architectural best practices.
· Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer or partner IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS platform in conjunction with business requirements.
· Expert level ability to interact with senior leadership (e.g. CxO’s) within a customer or partner organization.
· Strong leadership capabilities, having the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners, across multiple disciplines.
· Strong presentation and written communication skills; high degree of comfort with technical and Executive audiences.
· Travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 25% travel requirement.
· A Bachelor’s degree; Masters/MBA degree.
· Experience in leading datacenter or cloud migration projects.
· Experience in architecting complex use cases leveraging AWS services and multi-vendor environment technologies.
· Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams
· Experience with cross platform migrations (from SPARC/AIX to Intel) and different hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
· Hands on experience with networking and database replication technologies
· Have an understanding of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks and Enterprise IT management frameworks, identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Experience in designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
· A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
· Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, GxP and FDA.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.