DESCRIPCI... Amazon delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With so many Fulfilment Centers (FC)...
Amazon delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries worldwide. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With so many Fulfilment Centers (FC) and Delivery Stations (DS) worldwide, Amazon is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
We are seeking Graduate Area and Shift Managers to join our vast fulfillment and operations network, in various locations across Spain. These are positive, self-motivated individuals with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business acumen. This is a permanent position from day one.
If you have a quality focused, customer obsessed industry background which carries with it experience of working in a fast paced, ever changing and ambiguous environment (such as manufacturing, the military or engineering for example) we'd love to hear from you.
You’ll be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
In this position, you will lead a team of associates from day one. This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university. At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to help you hit the ground running. Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
Leading by example, you’ll be responsible for the training, safety and integration of your team, while driving progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you manage.
Some of the things you’ll get involved in are:
· Overseeing the delivery of Amazon orders
· Support operations leadership team in daily management, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers, including agency management representatives and their drivers.
· Finding simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
· Working to KPIs such as Delivery On Time, First Time Delivery Success and Enhancing Customer Service
· Successfully managing relationships with driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
· Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others and exceptional organisational skills.
· Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements
Do you qualify?
· You obtained or are working towards a Master’s Degree. Qualifications in Engineering, Operations, Logistics, or related fields is a plus.
· You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends.
· You speak fluent Spanish and English.
· You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed.
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment, to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Previous work experience – a summer job, an internship or a full- time role. If it’s in a people or customer-facing environment, even better.
· Direct management experience for employees and their performance.
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online