DESCRIPCI... Job descriptionAt Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like join the world’s largest online retailer, this is your...
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you'd like join the world’s largest online retailer, this is your chance to have fun & make history!
We are not an average retailer and this is definitely not your average Learning position. We are currently looking for a highly organized, creative and forward-thinking L&D Project Manger to join the growing Operations Learning team.
· As an EU Ops L&D Project Manager, you will help ‘translating’ the changes coming from project teams into training materials, and support the L&D teams in our Fulfillment Centers to smoothly implement them. Moreover, you will help tracking and reporting the re-training of Amazonians on the new processes.
· Own and maintain L&D Content Change Roadmap
· Communicate training changes to FC Learning teams (maintain a central training calendar, inform the Fulfillment Centers about upcoming training changes and re-training requirements)
· Partnership with all The EU Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Project Managers. The team responsible for driving step-change improvements in the performance of Amazon’s European Operations from vendor through to customer. The Project Manager supports changes that involve Learning and ensure smooth implementation and adoption in FCs.
· Liaise with Instructional Designers to ensure materials are available in line with the training schedule
· Create and maintain tracking mechanisms as well as reports to support the change/project deployment and adoption in our Fulfillment Centers
· Review and advise roll-out communications of project owners, to ensure clarity on training aspects
· Be a key stakeholder on the L&D change management process continues improvement
· Identify risks during implementation and propose solutions accordingly
· Bachelors or higher degree
· Fluency in English
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel proficiency
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
· Ability to think outside of the box and to deal with ambiguity
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Previous Learning and Development experience
· Demonstrable Project Management experience
· Passion for working with people and positive thinking,
· Eagerness to “learn by doing”
· Knowledge about Microsoft Power BI
· Knowledge of another European language in addition to English
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online