DESCRIPCI... Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation...
Do you see a clear path where others see roadblocks? Would you rather break the mold to do something right than settle for the status quo? What if you could use your creativity to change the direction of the entire transportation and delivery sector to raise the bar on customer experience? Then, this is the role for you...
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is looking for a detail-oriented, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sr Carrier Recruitment Manager. In this role, you will define the carrier recruitment strategy for the French, Spanish and Italian market to support the Amazon's Middle Mile Transportation network. As part of the Program Development team, you will work on a program that looks to change the way we engage with our carrier partners. You will be responsible for defining, scoping and implementing completely new ideas in order to increase our carrier pool while satisfying performance and budget goals. You will work on defining the business strategy to transform the current transportation environment while influencing Senior Leadership on the direction for the Middle Mile business.
In this role you will work on a completely new program that is looking to redefine how ATS engages with the transportation service providers. You will be able to rebuild our strategy and implement innovative solutions.
· As a Sr. Carrier Recruitment Mgr, you will drive recruitment and communication strategy, support projects/initiatives and feature sets, as well as align and set stakeholders expectations for Amazon. This requires interaction with Amazon’s program, finance, legal and technical teams.
· You will have the full ownership of the recruitment process in France, Spain and Italy from scoping until the implementation.
· You will collect market information and develop an strategy accordingly, ensuring alignment with corporate objectives and contractual obligations.
· You will need to define, prioritize and plan the resources and technical requirements needed for delivering the recruitment plan on time.
· You will work with external parties in order to generate program adoption and define the communication strategy.
· You will be required to have clear, precise, and regular communication with all stakeholders.
· You will monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program.
· Successful candidates will be excellent communicators, curious, highly motivated and effective within distributed teams.
The position will be located in Paris
The ideal candidate has proven experience working within the transportation delivery industry, sales, and/or business development and at least 6 years of relevant working experience as well as understading of the French Transportation industry.
· Candidates must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in fast-paced environment
· Liaising and collaborating with external partners will also require negotiation skills.
· A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) is required
· Advanced Excel skills required
· Fluency in English and French is required
· Academic focus on Operations Management, Logistics, Engineering or MBA.
· Experience in Transportation, Freight Forwarding and Logistics – a strong plus
· Previous experience developing new businesses
· Fluency in Spanish, Italian or other European languages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online