DESCRIPCI... At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer - centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer - centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Here at Amazon we are currently looking to hire a junior SEU Special Operations Manger (m/w) to join the team and play a role in the overall management for France, Italy and Spainish External Fulfillment. Interfacing with SEU Retail and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner.
The role will be responsible for the Special Operations in SEU and reports to EU External Fulfillment Special Operations Manager.
The position can be based either in Spain (Madrid) or Italy (Milan).
The role includes the overall interfacing with SEU Retail and Supply Chain Teams and external as well as internal Fulfillment Operations partner.
The Special Operations Manager will be a key member of the South Europe External Fulfillment Team. The main tasks will be management, control and direction for External Fulfillment operations and will work to continuously improve the functionality and level of service that the External Fulfillment provides to our customers, resulting in exceeded productivity goals and the delivery to our customer promise.
· Responsible for managing and controlling performance, cost and capacity of external fulfillment logistics provider (3PL)
· Contribute and lead major projects within the SEU External Fulfillment / Supply Chain / Transportation to support business and selection growth.
· Monitor and analyze customer experience and delivery performance
· Maintain and develop KPI and SLA with 3PL/carriers though daily management.
· Contribute to process improvements and cost optimization initiatives in collaboration with the German Fulfillment Operations, Supply Chain, Retail, Customer Service and Transportation management.
· Contribute to contract negotiations and ramp-ups of new external fulfillment partner.
· Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations.
· Develop and maintain strong communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of accurate information across Amazon’s Retail and external fulfillment teams.
· 3+ years of operations leadership experience in a similar fast-paced process driven manufacturing, production or distribution/logistics environment
· Advanced Degree
· Strong data analysis skills - Ability to produce, interpret and draw conclusions from data
· Good computer literacy: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
· Availability to travel
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Business case decision-making, complex problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively at all levels
· Team player who can facilitate successful project work, operating to deadlines
· Fluent in English essential, other languages especially French, Italian or Spanish desirable
· SQL is a big plus
· Excellent fulfillment operations knowledge
· Lean, six sigma experience and certifications
· Recorded track of promotions obtained in past positions
· Recorded personal interests in matters that highlight curiosity, leadership and resilience to fatigue
· Third EU language is appreciated (especially fr-de-es)
· Driving license and aptitude for business travelling
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online