DESCRIPCI... Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce,
Are you looking for a challenging career in business-development? Do you have prior experience and a track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce, is expanding its Third-Party Marketplace business, looking for a smart Key Account Manager (senior business development professionals) to drive adoption of Fulfillment solutions to deliver the best possible customer experience. The PanEuropean (PanEU) Fulfillment program is Amazon’s top solution to help Selling Partners boost their exports across Europe, offering the service to pack and ship their products, moving their inventory across Europe, optimizing speed and cost.
Your role will be to contribute to new business acquisition, working with high potential existing Sellers, to help them maximize their potential adopting the PanEuropean program, analyzing complex data and identifying growth opportunities.
Additionally, you will drive needle mover initiatives to boost the program in Spain, working with several sales, operations and product teams across EU, supporting feature development and maximizing revenue generation across Amazon's PanEuropean offering.
1. Work with Key Accounts to maximize their potential in Amazon by driving high-speed fulfillment solutions to enhance the delivery experience to our customers, and providing insights and advise of the applicability of a full range of available services.
2. Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for Selling Partners providing data-driven insights and tailored recommendations. Help Key Accounts learn and master tools and systems, so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
3. Effectively prioritize and lead a pipeline of Selling Partners to consistently meet/exceed quarterly targets
4. Support the introduction of new Amazon products and services for Selling Partners, working closely with the relevant Amazon local and international product teams.
5. Liaise with key stakeholders such as technical teams across Europe and selected carriers, to develop, lead and implement projects to enhance the performance of the Seller Services team.
6. Develop and report on key performance indicators for your portfolio of Selling Partners, undertaking deep-dive analysis into root causes of performance
· Fluent in English and Spanish (additional language is a plus)
· The ability to think strategically and to drive the detailed execution of specific initiatives.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to persuade and explain complex concepts in a simple manner. Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle objections.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability and appetite to get deep into the data when required (intermediate Excel skills)
· Action and results driven mind-set – responsibility for achieving your quarterly targets
· Customer focused, extremely detail-oriented, able to effectively prioritize and multi-task while working autonomously
· 4-6 years prior experience in business development / sales and account management / product management / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· University Degree in in STEM (Science, Tech, Engineering, Math), Economics, Business Administration or related fields
· Experience building relationships and driving growth with existing customers/partners
· Experience in e-commerce or retail is advantageous but not essential
· Experience with databases, SQL and CRM tools is advantageous but not essential
· Experience in Internet, e-commerce and retail companies is preferable.
· Experience managing/coordinating projects and ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Supply chain management, operations and process improvement knowledge.
Is this a challenge you would like to take on? Is this the kind of environment in which you thrive? If so, start looking forward to the excellent opportunities we have to offer your professional development, as well as our attractive compensation package that will make you a part of our company’s success.
Do you want to know more about Marketplace team and Amazon? Take a look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LV8-5U5EDQ&feature=youtu.bee
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online