DESCRIPCI... At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To expand that mission, we’re now helping businesses and other institutional buyers purchase the products they need at Amazon, through a fast growing...
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To expand that mission, we’re now helping businesses and other institutional buyers purchase the products they need at Amazon, through a fast growing initiative known as Amazon Business. After a successful US launch in 2015 and reaching a $10 billion annualized run rate in 2018, we are now taking this strategy into our other geographies around the world.
Amazon Business is looking for a leader for the B2B Marketplace Business in Spain at our head office in Madrid. The core task of this role is the further expansion of the still young B2B Marketplace business in Spain in close cooperation with European and worldwide colleagues. In this role, you will be leading a team while responsible for growing and nurturing marketplace selling partners of all categories, as well as strengthening the brand awareness of the Amazon Business Marketplace. Together with your team, you will make a significant contribution to the growth of the marketplace business.
· Manage and develop a team of 3 to 5Account Managers to deliver on financial goals for Selling Partner recruitment and management in B2B.
· Develop and deliver a strategy and execution plan to meet ES new seller recruitment goals.
· Drive lead generation and sales pipeline activities
· Support new account managers in prospection, pipeline and portfolio management; support them in analysis and actions to grow their Selling Partners on Amazon
· Identify opportunities to accelerate Selling Partner growth. Identify the needs of Selling Partners and customers, and translate them into product/program improvement with collaboration of central teams
· Take on planning and strategic projects on how to grow and scale AB recruitment activities
· Develop a thorough understanding of the B2B and BISS market segment and competitive environment, including knowledge of competing product offerings.
5+ years prior experience in business development / sales / sales-engineering / consulting (top-tier firm), preferably in the technology, internet and e-commerce sectors.
· Experience hiring and developing high performance teams in a results driven environments
· Proven track-record as individual contributor in fostering key client relationships and hitting quotas/targets.
· Self-motivated, results-driven and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets.
· Strong analytic and project management skills.
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams across business-development, marketing, operations, product development, legal teams, etc.
· Good balance between strategic / analytical skills and operational execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both Spanish and English, with the ability to persuade, convince and explain complex concepts up to Director/VP level
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bias for action
- Experience of B2B sales
- MBA from top tier institution is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Business Industrial and Scientific supplies product category
- High motivation to break new ground and will to fail and learn from it
- Hands-on mentality
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online