DESCRIPCI... Amazon is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the continued expansion of our European fulfillment network. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading...
Amazon is seeking a highly experienced Program Manager to support the continued expansion of our European fulfillment network. Successful candidates will be natural self-starters and quick learners who are comfortable leading large complex projects. This individual will lead a team of contracted support personnel and coordinate the internal and external resources required to launch new highly complex fulfillment centers with the goals of achieving timelines, staying within budget, driving standardization and consistency within our network. Ideal candidates will have experience managing large and complex projects with ambitious schedule commitments. The Program Manager must be capable of leading and mentoring their project resources while also managing project engineers and other specialists and coordinating schedules with multiple vendors at the same time. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Active participant in vendor and Amazon safety policies
· Detailed coordination of multiple material flow and installation schedules of vendors that are all interdependent.
· Responsible for managing overall project budget and approving all purchase orders and invoices.
· Contributes to developing comprehensive budgets during project conception
· Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program, project, or sub-task
· Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading
· Is capable of taking accountability while providing status, asking for help, and immediately escalating issues and problems as necessary
· Acts as the Company representative with vendors and suppliers during project execution
· Mobilizes company resources through effective liaison with support departments, to create project teams capable of completing effective quality work
· Monitors and reports on the progress of all project activity within the project including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect project cost or schedule
· Responsible for overall project schedule that enables the teams to be successful based upon the project milestones and Go-Live
· Experience in a distribution environment and knowledgeable in material handling equipment such as pallet racking, conveyor, and fork trucks.
· Possesses a broad technical background and has the ability to “roll up their sleeves” and jump in if needed, along with managing
· Contributes to project planning from concept to completion
· Bachelor’s degree in (Industrial) Engineering, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
· Experience leading and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Experience developing and managing large project budgets
· 5+ years of experience in program management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful implementation
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in both native and English language at CEFR level C1
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Ability to travel up to 50% within Europe
· Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
· Basic working experience with CAD software (e.g. AutoCAD, Solid Works, or other)
· Master’s degree in Engineering, Operations, Business Administration, or a related field
· Superior communication skills, English at CEFR level C2, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet organizational capacity needs
· 5-7 years of experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful
· Certified Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince2, or other)
· Advanced CAD skills
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online