DESCRIPCI... Locations: This role can be based in or around Madrid, Barcelona or Lisbon.Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production...
Locations: This role can be based in or around Madrid, Barcelona or Lisbon.
Are you passionate about Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI)? Are you excited by the challenge of driving production usage of ML and AI? Come join us!
As a Specialist Solutions Architect, you’ll innovate and scale architectural best practices around building and operating ML workloads by collaborating with customers, developing content and enabling the wider community to adopt the AWS portfolio of services around AI & ML.
In this role, you will continuously sharpen your knowledge around the end-to-end model development lifecycle from data preparation and feature engineering to model deployment and retraining. You will use your expertise to guide customers across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regarding best practices for building and operating ML Solutions.
As a trusted advisor for AI/ML, you will share recommendations around security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate innovative and mission-critical projects our customers are building.
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer. You will articulate customer needs by synthesizing your observations from customer engagements and market trends around ML workloads to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to define and invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will drive the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology and industry trends in the AI/ML space (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you are keen to educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
· Background in any of the following: ML algorithm development, AI/ML Platforms, Deep Learning, ML Operations.
· Experience or academic background that reflects strong fundamentals in statistics, applied mathematics or similar fields.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
· A passion for technology and for learning
One or more of the following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating AI/ML Solutions - either on premises or in the cloud
· Knowledge of relevant languages, tools and frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Kubeflow, SageMaker etc.)
· Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
· Hands-on experience with data manipulation, data analytics and data visualization tools (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, Kibana, R, RStudio)
· AWS or other industry certification (e.g. AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Machine Learning Specialty)
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online