DESCRIPCI... About Amazon: Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection,...
About Amazon: Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon WW Operations formed a centralized team, Transportation Rick Compliance (TRC), to partner with Amazon’s Transportation & Logistics business operations to identify and mitigate risk in a rapidly growing and complex, global environment. To support the business, we are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services. The Quality Assurance (QA) team is seeking a high-performing data driven QA Risk Manager. In this role you will conduct QA of audits, publish associated quality reporting, develop and implement training for internal and external stakeholders. You will work with field audit team, business, legal, and technology teams to identify defects, close gaps, develop and execute the build-out of sustainable and systematic QA solutions.
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, operations, statistics, finance, or related field from leading university
· Expertise in problem solving ambiguous issues through logical thinking, root cause analysis and developing robust solutions
· Demonstrated skills and ability to implement and follow up improvement plans
· High attention to detail and proven ability to independently and simultaneously manage complex, multiple, competing priorities
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment under tight deadlines
· Excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Language proficiency German, Italian, Spanish, or French
· Compliance or Audit Management experience
· Experience/certification in Lean/Six Sigma methodologies
· Experience working in an Operations environment, driving improvements that have resulted in measurable business impact
· Ability to thrive in a high-energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online