DESCRIPCI... Job Title: Transportation Program ManagerAmazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with multiple...
Job Title: Transportation Program Manager
Amazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with multiple internal teams (e.g. Global Transportation Services, Supply Chain, Finance, Tech, etc.) to ensure a speedy and reliable customer delivery in the cheapest way possible.
As a Transportation Program Manager you will serve as a bridge between business teams and Trans tech teams to ensure transportation systems are set up in line with the strategic transportation network plan. You will be responsible for understanding your customers’ business needs and providing optimal system solutions. You will also identify opportunities and implement changes to improve network’s performance, simplify processes, and leverage existing resources.
· Create and manage the framework supporting Amazon transportation network
· Support network’s day-to-day configuration operations and expansion
· Deep dive into data and issues to drive short term fixes and long term improvements
· Identify biggest opportunities to improve transportation network, balancing delivery accuracy, speed and cost
· Design, develop, and implement solutions in line with strategic plans
· Deliver results through extensive cross functional integration with multiple internal teams
· Drive and support large scale transportation programs
· Manage relationships with internal stakeholders
The position is based in Barcelona and it's a 12 months contract. You will be required to work in shifts.
Please send your CV in English, CVs in Spanish will be discarded.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Transportation or other technical field
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong stakeholder management capabilities
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team
· Customer centric. Must possess strong customer experience judgment
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· Experience in prioritizing multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
· Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
- Proficiency in English
· 2+ Years of Supply Chain/ Transportation/Project Management related experience
· Advanced or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Transportation or other technical field
· Knowledge of SQL
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online