DESCRIPCI... AMZL ES Facilities Engineering ManagerAmazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.Amazon is...
AMZL ES Facilities Engineering Manager
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Facilities Engineering Manager that can drive innovation and execution in our network in Spain. As a member of the ES Engineering team you will be responsible for managing and optimizing a part of the Spanish Last Mile delivery network from an engineering and facilities perspective to meet our high goals in customer experience.
· Take ownership and responsibility for Delivery Stations in all aspects of Engineering, Facilities, issue management and performance of the KPIs
· Responsible for the overall building and facilities maintenance at multiple sites across the Region inclusive development, management and audit of 3rd party maintenance contracts
· Support the operations engineering for the ES locations
· Support of equipment engineering including specification, purchase and maintenance systems (Conveyors, Sortation, Identification, etc.)
· Lead engineering process-improvement and standardization efforts and manage the implementation of both technical builds and process improvements
· Drive the generation, communication and execution of engineering and facilities requirements, work with the operations, capacity planning, and other functional teams to develop business requirements
· Promote improvement in Amazon’s Fulfilment effectiveness, through process design and cost reduction
· Responsible of applying the Amazon Safety Policy and working with the Safety team to improve safety on site.
· Fully understand and ensure procedural adherence to industry operating standards such as QS 9000, ISO 9002, ISO 14001 and LAPS
· Apply best practices from and share best practices with EU counterparts
· Collate, review and present weekly performance data
· Be a key participant in Operations strategy and performance meetings
· Significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced industrial, logistics, production or manufacturing environment
· Proven experience of Subcontractor management
· Good Project Management Skills
· Results oriented approach with high level of analytical, team leadership and organizational skills
· Experience in Electrical installations
· Experience in Maintenance of Material Handling Equipment and General Building Equipment
· Experience with Health and Safety legislation
· Computer skills (MS Office, CMMS, AUTOCAD, etc.)
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
· Qualified Engineer with an Electrical and/or Mechanical background
· Good analytical, team leadership and organizational skills
· Ability to work autonomously
· Hands on working style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to lead and direct to support the business strategy
· Fluent in Spanish and English
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online