DESCRIPCI... Come join Amazon's International Technology org (INTech) team at Amazon’s development center in Madrid, Spain. We are searching for a smart, energetic, curious, and self-disciplined Software Development Engineer to define and...
Come join Amazon's International Technology org (INTech) team at Amazon’s development center in Madrid, Spain. We are searching for a smart, energetic, curious, and self-disciplined Software Development Engineer to define and deliver our efforts for our current and future Customers.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer centric company, and INTech owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge engineering to customers and cultures across Europe. We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms based on custom European needs, and through partnerships with other Amazon technical teams around the world. Our work spans a deep technology stack from front-end customer experience to back-end service technology and has high visibility to senior leadership, with small teams delivering highly significant projects.
We are developing software to improve the Customer Experience on Amazon’s EU websites and apps and to evolve our back-end services, tools and platforms to better support Amazon’s EU businesses. Projects span the definition of new customer-facing features, programs and services to the internal development of new systems, customization of existing systems, and integration of software developed by third parties. This team will develop true pan-European programs that serve our European customers and businesses.
These teams are comprised of Software Engineers at multiple levels alongside Technical Program Managers, UX Designers, and Business partners. Engineers on this team will work closely with a variety of business and technology platform and service teams across Amazon.
In INTech, we look for experienced software engineering leaders who possess a wide variety of skills. As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few), you will drive multiple programs in parallel, you will work with business stakeholders and partner technical teams across Europe, Asia, India and the USA, and you will support the growth and development of a high-performing software engineering team. INTech is composed of many clever and generally awesome people, so you'll learn a huge amount - and have a lot of fun - in the process!
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience in object oriented designing and object oriented languages such as Java
· Experience with both backend and front end development (full stack engineering)
· Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
· Experience developing/running customer facing, cloud software systems that emphasize on scalability, performance and reliability.
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners
· Experience building developer facing products and services
· Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online