Job... IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a...
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Job Title: Information Offerings Architect & Microstrategy Specialist
• Implement offerings in microstrategy platform:
o Reporting / Visualisation / Presentation
o Defines and maintains the reporting platform architecture, standards and approaches
o Access control
o Publication, certification and verification
o Data mart requirements and supporting business logic
o Including documentation and performing code reviews
o Implements and ensures development best practices are adhered to
• Performs proof-of-concepts and demonstrates new capabilities benefiting our clients and advancing our product strategy.
• Proactively communicates development status, issues and concerns to management with risk mitigation recommendations.
• Create custom APIs that allow third-party systems to utilize the product's functionality and integrate the product with enterprise portals and applications
• Analysis of systems and business requirements, including liaising with internal and external clients
• Provide technical feedback (feasibility and alternatives) on product development
o Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
• Drawing up and supervising testing plans
• Supporting users on change control and system updates
• Providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
• Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments
• MicroStrategy background, expert in all components of the MicroStrategy BI Stack – MSTR Projects (logical models/schema objects), Intelligent Cubes, Reports, and Documents, Dossier; they also need to be able to perform future enhancements, such as MicroStrategy version upgrades, project rollouts and architecture modifications.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or similar
• 5 years’ experience in BI system analyst experience, 2+ years MicroStrategy implementation and administration
• Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming, prior experience with cube design, creation and utilization as well as unit testing architectural development efforts is preferred
• Working knowledge of programming as well as analytical skills, specifically including SQL and UML.
• Ability to be a self-starter and multi-task across fast-paced IT and business environments
• Extensive SDLC experience, ideally with agile exposure
• The ability to learn quickly and contribute to a team effort
• Have a logical approach to problem solving, investigative and inquisitive mind and good business awareness
• Good interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exposure to analytical languages (R, Python) and data science approaches hugely advantageous
• Healthcare/life sciences experience is preferred
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online