DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
The Head of Iberia Sales Operations, Strategy and Enablement is responsible to design and/or adapt, measure, deliver and execute in the respective Area the EMEA SSOE strategy.
The main responsibilities are listed below:
· Lead the local planning process and run the operational cadence of activities, few examples would be Quarterly and Monthly business reviews, Offsite site strategy workshops, target planning, account/territory planning
· Shape the strategy to align each plan with the core mission, by driving a series of initiatives to ensure suitable insights can be embedded within the cross functional narratives including dashboards, interfaces, research and surveys to ensure we become a data driven commercial sales team by design. An example of this would be the creation of industry vertical teams who dive deep into the communities to create specific solutions to solve industry specific problems
· · Provide executive sponsorship to drive top down alignment and to program manage the end to end delivery of the initiative in coordination with the partner and sales teams. This includes the creation of metrics, process and escalation management and sales plays to enable front line staff to engage with ease
· · Monitor experimentation across all business functions and segments to ensure business optimization can be identified and synergies can be applied to accelerate growth across all teams
· · Help mobilize war room engagement to help rapidly solve customer challenges often surfaced through escalations
· · Monitor workforce distribution in partnership with HR to identify office moves or expansion opportunities into other regions to better serve customers and partners
· · Provide insights via external market research and deep dives including the in country macro-economic issues and opportunities
· · Manage local customers and partners councils including CIO councils, Voice of the customer’s sessions and Executive sponsorship programs, and drive engagement across the organization (some examples would be All-Hands, newsletters and prospecting days)
· · Be the single point of contact for EMEA Sales program
· · Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems and processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives
· Lead compensation, quota planning, headcount, new markets planning, and executing initiatives
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Evaluate and research various data sets to provide deep insights, prepare ad hoc analysis as needed
· Provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics
· Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR
· Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs
· Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
· Assist the Sales Managers in all aspects of evaluating their teams’ performance to improve Sales Excellence and productivity
· Manage initiatives to help surfaces ideas from across all the entire in country business through deliberate mechanisms. The mechanisms must give all employees time and space to take observations from customer and partner interactions and using the working backwards process they can start to solution to solve for long term business success.
· Collaborate with EMEA colleagues to help adopted best practice, and partner closely with HR and Recruitment to identify risk and to create deliberate mechanisms to drive cultural alignment
· Experience in a role in Operations Analytics or Sales Management
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Advanced Excel skills
· Excellent organization skills as well as written and verbal communication skills in English
· Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Ability to learn new tools quickly
· Hands-on experience of Salesforce and compensation tools e.g. Varicent
· Ability to build reports in web based tools e.g. OBIEE
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a sometimes intense environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online