DESCRIPCI... Amazon Music is searching for a Curator to help drive engagement with our streaming services in Spain, based in Madrid. The Curator will be part of a wider Programming Team, responsible for creating, managing and optimizing...
Amazon Music is searching for a Curator to help drive engagement with our streaming services in Spain, based in Madrid. The Curator will be part of a wider Programming Team, responsible for creating, managing and optimizing exclusive musical content for listeners, including playlists and stations. (1 year contract)
Experienced in music curation, the ideal candidate will need to be music-obsessed with in-depth knowledge of the current Spanish music scene, crafting great playlists which reflect the best in new music, from the biggest current hits to the tracks and artists set for future success. They will also need extensive grounding in catalogue music across a range of styles, both Spanish and global, and an understanding of how music plays a part in peoples’ lifestyles. As well as relying on their own instincts, they will have a proven record of optimizing their work based on listener behavior data, and will be comfortable owning entire workstreams end-to-end: developing strategies and managing delivery of projects.
The Curator will contribute to key parts of the music experience of our service. This person will:
- Use data, research, and expert-level knowledge to create and refine curated content
- Be the voice of new music releases and trends internally and externally across several genres
- Gather, analyse, report, and act on listener engagement and content usage data
- Contribute to strategic workstreams, and deliver added value projects
- Obsess over the quality of the music experience of our service, identifying, influencing and actioning improvements for listeners
- Proven work experience in music programming, editorial, A&R, or a related role
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge about a variety of music styles and genres, both Spanish and global, new and catalogue, mainstream and cutting edge.
- Industry-leading knowledge in one or more key genres
- Demonstrate proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Consistent use of data to drive improvements for end users
- Ability to create content for a specific audience without ego
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Is able to manage multiple deliverables and deliver on-time, at pace
- Flexible and nimble, able to swiftly react to a shifting landscape
- Knowledge of current trends and history in both music and the music industry
- End-to-end project management to strategic level
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online