DESCRIPCI... Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services...
Would you like to be part of a new team focused on delighting customers of all sizes, across a number of industries? Do you have the sales acumen and technical aptitude to drive adoption of cloud services? Amazon Web Services provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure platform in the cloud. We are growing our Sales team to help more companies make the move to AWS, and achieve their business outcomes. If you are passionate about the cloud and have the skills, the ISR role provides the opportunity to introduce the most relevant cloud solutions from the leading cloud company, to new and existing customers.
The internet has democratized knowledge and empowered customers when it comes to making informed choices. Ubiquitous availability of digital communication tools has given time poor customers and sales professionals an optimal way to connect remotely for meaningful benefit. AWS is building out a remote sales capability to be able to serve our customers in a manner that is most convenient.
The ISR is responsible for growing consumption of current and new AWS services across a specific company segments. The ideal candidate will apply sales and technical experience to proactively engage with customers to harness the power of cloud technology to meet the customer's business objectives. A successful candidate will generate and maintain active engagements with customers and prospects, as well as consistently meet and exceed sales quotas. A single ISR might own one or more territories alone or in conjunction with one or more field account managers.
We are hiring across 3 different locations:
London, United Kingdom (Requisition nº 1047083)
Madrid, Spain (Requisition nº 1047107 )
Munich, Germany (Requisition nº 1047117 )
Please apply to the location you are interested to be based at.
· 2+ years minimum technical sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
· BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Ability to prospect, identify, pursue, and close new revenue opportunities Strong technical, sales, and listening skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred), and web-based meeting applications (e.g. Chime)
· Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
· Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams
· Strong multi-tasker
· Experienced leveraging inbound marketing including participation in social media
· Skilled leveraging tools to perform basic analytics to derive insight
· AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
· AWS Solutions Architect - Associate Certification
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online