DESCRIPCI... Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon, we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved?...
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon, we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and Sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Our ultra-fast delivery service, Prime Now, is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to play a critical role to the product strategy for our 3P Business (local stores offering their selection on Prime Now) ensuring the creation of an innovative, best-in-class, cross-channel experience to drive ongoing customer trial and engagement. This is an unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon in its early stages. The role can be based in Milan or Madrid.
Your job will be to accelerate the growth of the Seller business by expanding selection, driving key Sellers engagement projects, ensuring quality of service and implementing feature enhancements to improve the experience of Sellers participating in Prime Now. You will be a key player in strategic planning, defining business requirements, and project execution. You will be partnering with the commercial, marketing, supply chain, finance teams and business leaders.
If you thrive in a constantly evolving business environment, work well with stakeholders across functions and locales, and have a proven track record of growing business in challenging and ambiguous environment, this role is for you! This is a growing and fast moving business and you will be required to move quickly, pivot as needed, learn tools and processes and create new ones as needed.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about the customer, be able to work with multiple teams, have proven analytical capability, and the ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to execute while also spotting opportunities for automation and process improvement.
· Lead a Product Management team across Italy and Spain to drive process improvements including: optimizing product catalog; ensuring the right selection; working with Sellers on availability and quality; auditing and improving current business processes.
·Support the business team in defining the right initiatives to improve selection, availability, quality and CX.
·Identify opportunities and develop plans to improve the 3P product product based on data analysis in coordination with business partners and central teams in the EU.
· Drive key projects that focus on scaling the 3P business and process automation.
· Develop tools in Excel, Access, VBA, BI (SQL) to facilitate process improvements short and long-term.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related areas with quantitative depth.
· Fluent in English and Italian or Spanish.
· 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in project/program management, consulting, logistics, or manufacturing.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, and large-scale data mining and reporting tools.
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes -including advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
· Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
· Demonstrated project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
· Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders effectively, including Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Retail, Legal and Tech.
· Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
· MBA or other applicable advanced degree in fulfillment operations and/or project management.
· Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
· Experience with logistics, manufacturing, large-scale physical operations, or related fields.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online