DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this...
At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance. We are currently looking for a Marketing Analytics and Customer Behavior Business Intelligence Analyst to support the European Marketing organization. The Customer Behavior Analytics team provides a comprehensive understanding of customer segments, affinities and lifetime value. We predict the customer purchase and engagement behaviors and decide where, when and how we provide products and programs to our customers to meet their needs and ideally to delight them. We help to increase sales and customer engagement and improve targeting and marketing efficiency. Our systems are built entirely in-house and on the cutting-edge in automated large scale analytics systems. The Marketing Analytics Business Intelligence Manager generates insights, suggests campaign designs and tactics supporting all marketing channels (SEM/SEO, Affiliates, Display, Social, Mobile, Email, Onsite, etc.). You will have the opportunity to work on the forefront of consumer analytics tackling some of the most difficult problems in the industry with some of the best scientists, statisticians and software engineers in the field. The position can be based in London/Luxembourg.
· Understand the business challenges faced by the EU Marketing team, derive actionable insights and concise recommendations
· Improve our understanding of Customer behavior and engagement
· Design and conduct rigorous experiments on the effectiveness and efficiency of different marketing actions that will inform long term strategy
· Support advertising measurement of various Amazon programs and help optimize remuneration models for marketing affiliates
· Leverage customer data to increase the efficiency of our marketing spend working closely with the channel teams on campaign optimization
· Update existing and create new metrics and reporting that help drive business decisions
· Bachelor’ s degree in mathematics, statistics, operational research, economics or related discipline
· 5+ years of experience in Marketing Analytics in a big data environment
· Proficiency in analytical data manipulation on large marketing databases and external data sources
· Expert using Excel for data analysis and modeling
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently
· Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects across multiple geographies
· Complete fluency in English, excellent writing skills
· Willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals and deadlines
· Advanced degree in statistics, operational research, business or related discipline
· Good knowledge of SQL and working with relational databases
· Experience with building scalable reporting
· Knowledge of data visualization software (Microstrategy, Tableau)
· Experience working within a high-growth, fast paced technology company
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online