Descripción Del... Why Accenture Strategy? In t The world of strategy today, it is about... future, and in the future,...
Why Accenture Strategy?
In t The world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances
Accenture research shows that high-performance businesses are those that constantly renew their portfolio of businesses— both during difficult economic times and in periods of robust growth. Accenture Strategy is right at the cutting-edge, leading some of the biggest mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deals in the world and helping clients drive accelerated transformation of their businesses. Our global scale and breadth of service is unrivalled with a network of M&A professionals across Europe, Asia, Africa and the Western Hemisphere providing support across the entire deal lifecycle on both the sell side and the buy side, from M&A Strategy to Due Diligence, Target Screening, Transaction Management, Merger and Synergy Planning, as well as Carve-outs and Divestitures. It’s exciting and demanding work, fast-paced and intellectually challenging. But you would expect nothing less if you are to see your deals on the front of the financial pages worldwide.
At Accenture Strategy, our Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances professionals are focused on developing inorganic growth strategies through mergers and acquisitions, partnering and alliances so as to enter new markets and channels as well as to consolidate and leverage scale in existing markets. We also provide pre-deal due diligence for both corporate and private equity clients plus divestiture and initial public offering support. Have you the gravitas to confidently deal with the C-suite of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies? Do you relish the prospect of bringing meticulous analysis and intellectual rigor to complex business problems for a range of leading companies? Are you ready to be inspired on a daily basis by smart, driven and diverse colleagues around the world? Join Accenture Strategy to take your merger & acquisition experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
Your Role: Mergers & Acquisitions Strategy Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Strategy, but that’s why people love it here.
Here are just a few typical responsibilities:
· Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
· Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
· Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
· Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
· Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
· Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
· Ability to meet travel requirement, up to 100%.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least one stage of the merger & acquisition life cycle (with either specific delivery pre- or post- merger activity).
- Minimum of 2 years of experience at a startegy consulting firm
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Skills
· Experience serving as the strategic architect for large transformational programs.
· Experience selling and delivering multi-functional strategy programs to c-suite and business unit leaders and translating the resulting recommendations into a successful 'Phase 2' design and execution program.
· Active roles in proposal/business development activities.
· Solid people development and practice development skills.
· Experience in working in a supervisory position on a minimum of three enterprise transformation, business strategy, and/or operating model engagements.
· Solid Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project) skills.
· Knowledge of standard project management requirements.
· Cross industry experiences.
· Lead roles in knowledge capital development.
· Lead roles in business development activities.
· Proven track record in client relationship development.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Desire to work in an information systems environment.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent leadership and management skills.
· MBA or the equivalent graduate degree.
· Native or near-native command of spoken and written English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online