AREA... Within ElevenPaths, Telefónica's Global Cybersecurity Product Management unit, the Security Product & Solutions area is responsable for defining, building and managing the global security portfolio for the SMB...
Within ElevenPaths, Telefónica's Global Cybersecurity Product Management unit, the Security Product & Solutions area is responsable for defining, building and managing the global security portfolio for the SMB segment. Work is being done in a colabortive environment with local business units and partners, as part of the product management lifecycle.
Position Telefónica and ElevenPaths as a SMB market reference for secure digital services by offering quality security services, bundled and stand-alone. Build trust through quality and customer relationship.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• As part of the global SMB product management team, the person's objective is to translate and agree the global SMB propositon into the local Telefónica business unit's strategy and to be implemented and deployed.
• Support the local business unit in launching SMB services by forming part of the project team responsible of defining and deploying local SMB services.
• As part of the ElevenPaths global SMB product management team contribute in defining global SMB cybersecurity services strategy.
• Collaborating with local OB teams to identify market needs, opportunities and get a better customer understanding.
• Taking part of the product marketing process, from market strategy through to product definition, business plan and launch, according to the global operating model for digital services.
• Specify and document the commercial and functional specifications of the services to offer (marketing mix). Produce commercial documents, product collateral and presentations with the local business unit
• Assure implementation of service launches according to agreed upon plans with local business units.
• Coordination and followup with operational and marketing units
• Work closely with the OBs in to ensure global products meet local requirements.
• Co-manage SME roadmap with the rest of the global team, tracking P&L performance of products/services.
• Follow the latest industry developments and technological innovations.
The Implant Manager is part of the global SMB team and will work within the local Telefónca country team to push and support the global SMB strategy.
He/she will need to colaboration, coordinate and motivate all teams, both internal and extenal, . Thus, he/she plays a key role in Telefónicas SMB strategy to reach the set forth objetives.
Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science Engineering or similar
Marketing degree and/or MBA plays in candidate’s favour
• Good communication skills (written and spoken)
• Strong presentation skills involving large and varying audience profiles
• Ability to mediate and motivate others towards common objectives
• Team player
• Strong doer profile - get the job done
Information Security market, with good knowledge of the global ICT industry
Financial skills: business case preparation, profitability assessment, etc.
Marketing expertise: Marketing Mix
SME segment expertise
2-3 years of experience in the rol of Product Manager or similar. In case related to the SME segment this plays in candidates favour.
Experience in working cross-border and with colleagues and companies from different cultures.
Spanish - High written and oral skills
English - High written and oral skills
Knowlede in Telco Operators processes and organization plays in candidate's favour.
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Our diversity makes us stronger and more competitive. There is a place for everyone, just the way we are. At Telefónica we have more than 125,000 people of 106 different nationalities, enrich yourself of this great opportunity.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online