AREA... 11Paths is made up of people whose mission is to help Telefónica to be positioned as one of the best companies offering security products around the world. As part of this mission, at the CyberSecurity area of...
11Paths is made up of people whose mission is to help Telefónica to be positioned as one of the best companies offering security products around the world. As part of this mission, at the CyberSecurity area of 11Paths we have been working continuously to develop new products and services to help the world to be a bit safer by means of protecting our users and giving "peace of mind" to our customers by means of keeping safe their businesses from cyber threats and attacks. Although the security industry has been in full swing for many years and we have seen all types of products and solutions introduced over the last decades, we believe that we still have more and more to do, as we face to new threats and attacks every day. Additionally, new regulations like GDPR bring to us a new reality about dealing with data that we must take into account to prevent private information misuse.
SandaS GRC helps organizations support their business strategy, improve their operational performance, reduce operational risks and ensure regulatory compliance, by integrating their key processes around three strategic domains: Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Compliance. We are currently involved in a transformation of our product for it to become in an intelligent system that help our customers to take the best decisions for their business.
We are looking for a back-end software developer passionate about new technologies that help us to take our system to become in one of the world’s best Integration and Risk Management solutions.
From this position, you will be constantly updated on market trends and emerging technologies.
Are you this amazing Software Engineer who would love to work in the next generation system to help companies take decisions? If so, please apply for this position.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design and implementation of services.
- Write clean code that is ready to be deployed, scaled, and maintained.
- Write testable code.
- Contribute actively in code reviews. Ensuring good development practices are being followed.
- Work collaboratively within cross-functional teams using Agile Methodologies.
- Find time to play, experiment, explore and propose new ideas.
- Passion for programming and technology is essential.
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES
Although we develop Cybersecurity services, our main skill is general-purpose development to build microservices and web applications in a cloud environment
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (degree, superior or technical), Telecommunications or other related filed.
- Proactive, autonomous
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Multidisciplinary profile
- Critical thinking, positive mindset.
- Experience in Java and Spring framework, or similar.
- Unit testing skills
- Experience on the implementation of service platforms and microservices:
* Designing REST APIs
* Implementing REST APIs
- Protecting REST APIs via an Authorization framework: OAuth and JWT.
- Familiarity with best coding practices: continuous integration, continuous deployment, code reviews and related tools (Jenkins, Github, etc.)
- Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MongoDB), ElasticSearch is a plus.
- A good grasp of modern infrastructure and deployment technologies: docker, Kubernetes.
At least 1 year of demonstrable experience in back-end microservices development with REST APIs using Java.
English: Medium - High level, both writing and speaking
Spanish: High Level, both writing and speaking
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online