AREA... At ElevenPaths, the Telefónica Group’s global cybersecurity unit, we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in...
At ElevenPaths, the Telefónica Group’s global cybersecurity unit, we believe that a safer digital world is possible. We support our customers with their digital transformation, creating disruptive innovation in cybersecurity in order to provide the necessary privacy and trust in our daily digital lives.
We combine the freshness and energy of a start-up with the knowledge, power and strength of a global Telco to provide innovative solutions spanning across prevention, detection and response to daily threats in our digital world.
CyberSecurity area offers a range of services related to business protection (B2B) and end-user services (B2C). Security services can help identifying threats and providing the necessary corrective actions, creating a safety environment for our customers. We are currently involved in building up a platform of security services, exposing APIs for each service, and offering a single access point to our customers via one unified dashboard. New projects and activities are being created to position Telefonica in the CyberSecurity market as a world leader and reference for our competitors.
New activities demand new developers to implement the new features and services that Telefónica is demanding and evolve production-ready service offerings.
The selected candidate will be focused in the Vulnerability Analysis service and will be responsible for developing new use cases and migrating the already existing ones to be adapted to the new CyberSecurity platform, while making them ready to be deployed to production.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the design and implementation of the CyberSecurity services.
- Write clean code that is ready to be deployed, scaled, and maintained.
- Write testable code.
- Contribute actively in code reviews. Ensuring good development practices are being followed
- Passion for programming and technology is essential.
NATURE OF PROBLEMS & CHALLENGES
- Although we develop Cybersecurity services, our main skill is general-purpose development to build microservices in a cloud environment.
- Migrations from legacy technologies to new and scalable ones.
- Collaboration with diferent teams to achieve a common goal.
BS in computer science, telecommunication or a related field
- Proactive, autonomous
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Multidisciplinary profile
- Critical thinking, positive mindset.
- High experience in Java and Spring framework. Other languages are also considered useful: python, ruby.
- Experience on the implementation of service platforms and microservices:
* Designing and implementin REST APIs
* Optimizing high throughput and storage of data
- Familiarity with best coding practices: continuous integration, continuous deployment, code reviews and related tools (Jenkins, Github, etc.)
- Experience with databases in general, valuable knoledge in MySQL and ElasticSearch.
- Experience working with Linux environments, dockers, kubernetes, and Amazon/Azure clouds.
- Valuable experience in Kafka
. At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in Java
. At least 3 years of demonstrable experience in back-end microservices development
If you join Telefónica
You join almost 100 years of history, you join a team of 106 nationalities present in more tan 35 countries. You join a team that works to connect people wherever they are. We are leading the digital revolution with the enthusiasm of the first day in all our businesses, creating the best digital ecosystem for our clients: network, IoT, cloud, security, innovation etc. Here, at Telefónica you count with everything you need to be the best you. We need people like you that wants to take this challenge of creating the Telefónica of tomorrow.
Telefonica is committed to the new working ways. Under our proposition “Disconnect to Reconnect” we have applied the Digital Disconnection.
We strongly believe diverse and inclusive teams become more innovative and they achieve improved results. Telefonica aims to promote and guarantee a place for everyone, just the way we are: gender, age range, sexual orientation and/or identity, culture, creed, disability or any other personal condition.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online