DESCRIPCI... Amazon Books is looking for Software Developers to help invent new reading experiences for customers around the world. Whether reading on a Kindle device, Kindle app, physical book, or listening to an audio book; whether reading...
Amazon Books is looking for Software Developers to help invent new reading experiences for customers around the world. Whether reading on a Kindle device, Kindle app, physical book, or listening to an audio book; whether reading non-fiction, novels, comics, manga, articles, or anything else; our team owns the technology that creates a delightful and immersive reading experience. Our teams work together to solve challenging problems and deliver high quality solutions, with abundant opportunities to learn and experiment. Join us!
You will be joining the Books IDQ team. This team strives to solve complex catalog quality problems using challenging machine learning and data analysis solutions. You will be exposed to cutting edge big data and machine learning technologies, along to all Amazon catalog technology stack, and you'll be part of a key effort to improve our customers experience by tackling and preventing defects in items in Amazon's catalog.
We are looking for an outstanding software engineer that embodies Amazon's motto: Work hard, have fun and make history. We expect you to have strong technical, research and analytical skills and are very eager to learn and to contribute to a highly skilled development team. We strongly value your hard work and obsession to solve complex problems on behalf of Amazon customers.
We look for software engineering leaders who possess a wide variety of skills. As the successful applicant for this role, you will solve varied complex problems across Amazon (including business prioritization, technical challenges in optimization, large-scale computing, machine learning, data mining, big data analysis, distributed systems, web applications, scalability, security, and algorithms, to name just a few). You'll create professional quality software by applying software engineering best practices, while being exposed to a myriad of technologies. As a Software Engineer at Amazon, you will be expected participate in your team's regular on-call rotations.
Your work will improve the experience of millions of daily customers using Amazon across the globe. You will have the chance to have great customer impact and continue growing in one of the most innovative companies in the world.
This position will be based in Madrid, Spain
· 3+ years experience building production software systems
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· Experience with a modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, Objective C, Python, etc.)
· Comfortable with written and/or verbal communication
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Design/development skills and experience driving projects from concept to prototype to production
· Experience working with databases, data processing, and analytic tools
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Experience with big data, data science and machine learning technologies
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online