DESCRIPCI... Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Amazon businesses? Does the challenge of helping launch business partners excite you? If yes, then come join our Amazon Hub Counter business!Amazon Hub is working to expand its...
Do you want to be part of one of the fastest growing Amazon businesses? Does the challenge of helping launch business partners excite you? If yes, then come join our Amazon Hub Counter business!
Amazon Hub is working to expand its newest delivery solution, Amazon Hub Counter, for customers who find themselves regularly on-the-move and who are in need of secure deliveries. In 2020, we are looking to grow our program across UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain at an unprecedented pace. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people, so this is your chance to make history!
We are looking for an exceptional Partner Integration manager to drive the technical onboarding of the Amazon Hub Counter partners and support the deployment of our Counter app across thousands of locations across Europe. Successful candidates will have a solid Tech background coupled with excellent stakeholder management skills. They will show great bias for action, as well as a fine eye to spot opportunities for process optimization. Finally, they will easily prioritizes across multiple competing areas and communicate clearly at all levels and with people from both Technical and non-Technical backgrounds.
The ideal person will:
· Collaborate with business development team to present the Amazon Hub Counter solution to potential partners.
· Work closely with partners and non-Tech internal stakeholders to define and scope integration requirements.
· Maintain ongoing relationships with partners, focusing on improving the quality of Technical processes such as API integration and data transmission quality.
· Consistently improve the Access Points customer experience by delivering superior partner support.
· Create and maintain partner facing artifacts such as tech documentation and code examples to help partners with the integration process.
· Identify new partner requirements and communicate them to internal Product and Tech teams.
· Work with the Product team to design and implement new feature requests, influencing the Product roadmap.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
· Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian.
· Strong creative and analytical problem-solving skills and a strong sense of ownership; a self-starter.
· Hands-on experience with web services technologies, such as REST, SOAP, HTTP, and JSON.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with modern development programming languages (Java, .NET, Python, etc.).
· Experience with MDM.
· External enterprise customer-facing experience, with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audience.
· Hands-on experience in project management.
· Additional fluency in German or French is an asset.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online