DESCRIPCI... Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking talented individuals for the Business Development Team focused on defining the Cloud Computing industry in the world’s largest, most strategic, multinational companies.Are you interested in...
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking talented individuals for the Business Development Team focused on defining the Cloud Computing industry in the world’s largest, most strategic, multinational companies.
Are you interested in working with large global organizations as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive digital transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of helping these organizations innovate by adopting cloud-based solutions excite you?
Amazon Web Services, the world’s leading cloud provider, offers cutting-edge cloud solutions that benefit companies of all sizes. We are growing our team, which focuses on helping global organizations get started on the AWS cloud platform.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast-paced team. If you are passionate about sales and tech, then the Business Development role provides the opportunity to work on business-transforming solutions for the world’s biggest and most influential companies and shape the future of cloud computing.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to quickly build relationships and earn trust. This candidate will advise new customers on AWS cloud solutions, develop innovative programs, and leverage the AWS platform offerings to help their business units.
You will collaborate with our AWS Sales, Business Development, Solutions Architect, Partners, Training, and Service teams to identify new business opportunities based on AWS solutions.
· Perform against goals and consistently meet targets
· Develop prospecting strategies to enable the adoption of AWS solutions in diverse business verticals.
· Collaborate with account teams and develop strong customer relationships.
· Help track Individual & team metrics & deliverables.
· Maintain SFDC to provide accurate forecasting and pipeline updates.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to senior leadership.
· 3-5 years experience in technology related sales, business development or project management in sales / marketing environment.
· Ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges.
· Experience with engaging and presenting to senior executives (C suite).
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and communicate clear deliverables across business functions.
· Experience in navigating within large complex organizations generating demand in multiple business functions.
· Full professional fluency in English.
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
· 2-3 years of experience in the Telecommunications industry.
· One of the AWS Associate level certifications or AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
· Proficiency with Salesforce
· Familiarity with TCO, ROI and Value Models to help Customers understand the cost/benefit equation associated with cloud solutions.
· Professional fluency in French and/or German.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online