DESCRIPCI... As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.You’ll manage the...
As a Solutions Architect at AWS, you’ll build technical relationships with customers of all sizes and operate as their trusted advisor, ensuring they get the most out of the cloud at every stage of their journey.
You’ll manage the overall technical relationship between AWS and our customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability and operational efficiency to accelerate their challenging, projects.
Internally, you will be the voice of the customer, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to invent cloud-native reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
This role is within the Iberia Organization and you would be working with strategic customers from any of these flexible locations: Barcelona, Lisbon or Madrid.
· A passion for technology and for learning.
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and either Spanish or Portuguese.
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning or enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.).
· Experience working in a customer-facing role or a role which involved public speaking
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online