DESCRIPCI... AWS re/Start is a skills development and job training program that prepares learners for careers in the cloud. The program’s mission is to build local talent by providing accessible AWS Cloud skills development and job...
AWS re/Start is a skills development and job training program that prepares learners for careers in the cloud. The program’s mission is to build local talent by providing accessible AWS Cloud skills development and job opportunities to unemployed, underemployed, and transitioning populations. AWS re/Start works with non-profits, academic institutions, and government organizations to deliver a learning experience, provide pathways to earning AWS Certification, and support participants as they launch their career in cloud computing.
To meet the growing demand for AWS re/Start around the world, we are seeking a dynamic, self-starter, interested in stimulating positive social change to join our education program team. If you are passionate about technology and training, are extremely data-driven, and are willing to dive deep to understand the talent needs of AWS partners and customers, we’d like to meet you.
In this role, you will be responsible for the business development, roadmap, launch, and end-to-end delivery for AWS re/Start in Spain and Western Europe. You will oversee the learner and employer journey, monitor the program to ensure we are achieving outcomes for program participants and employers, and continuously seek out business opportunities to improve financial feasibility and scale the program. You will engage and collaborate with the AWS sales and business development teams to drive program outreach. You will build relationship with AWS customer and partners to understand employer needs and grow employer involvement. You will identify, onboard, and deliver the program with collaborating organizations including nonprofits, government organizations and social impact organizations within the community.
To be successful in this position, you must be a highly organized, creative, high performer who is able to respond to ambiguity, prioritize effectively, execute flawlessly, and stay focused on the details. This role requires very strong cross-functional collaboration and superior communication as the stakeholder audience is diverse.
· Collaborate with global product and curriculum teams to define the program design in line with the local needs, market demand, policies, and external funding opportunities
· Build a strategic plan by diving deeply in job market analyses, engaging with prospective employers, and assessing potential community partners
· Engage directly with AWS regional, diversity and recruiting teams and AWS customers and partners to establish job placement opportunities
· Monitor the execution of the program, including providing quality assurance for local community and training partners
· Track and report key performance indicators and course correct as needed
· Advocate the value of careers in AWS and the value of AWS certifications
· Build and maintain customer and partner relationships
· Work with marketing and public relations teams to promote and brand the program
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in Program Management, preferably in cloud computing companies, and/or experience in a cloud computing role
· 3+ years of experience in training/education programs
· 3+ years experience with business development and/or financial modeling for large-scale programs
· Bachelor degree in business, technology, or relevant field of study
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units
· Knowledge of learning management systems
· Spanish language proficiency
· Familiarity with AWS architecture and services is an advantage
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of cloud computing roles
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for ideas
· Strong self-starter, resourceful and execution focused
· Comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well
· AWS certification
· Experience with Salesforce
· Familiarity with public funding
· Portuguese and/or French language proficiency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online