DESCRIPCI... Amazon is looking for highly talented Senior Product Manager for our Consumer Electronics EU family based in Amazon's Madrid offices.You will be responsible of driving product and business projects across all levers for Apple...
Amazon is looking for highly talented Senior Product Manager for our Consumer Electronics EU family based in Amazon's Madrid offices.
You will be responsible of driving product and business projects across all levers for Apple business in EU.
Primary responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
· Lead the development of the product vision, strategy and roadmap.
· Create consensus for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
· Lead the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps toward the team's strategy and vision.
· Lead prioritization and trade-offs among retail experience, performance and development resources.
· Work closely with category leaders, product management, operations, supply chain and finance business stakeholders to deliver the product vision to our customers.
· Manage trade-offs of current products concurrently with future product planning.
· Actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Be comfortable wearing many hats in a start-up business environment, helping the team deliver on the highest priorities.
· Strong strategic attitude; proven ability to support the definition and implementation of a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
· Establish relationships and conclude agreements/deals with Apple sales and marketing team.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative customer experience solutions and customer-facing features
· In-stock monitoring: Daily monitoring of inventory levels to reduce stock-out/ overstock risk.
· Participate day-to-day operational aspects of the category, including gathering and addressing customer feedback, price monitoring, business improvement initiatives.
· You will have the opportunity to develop and progress within a dynamic and growing industry and get exposure to Amazon's top management in Europe.
· 7-10 years of working experience in management consulting, product management or sales management;
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Engineering;
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management and proved people management skills;
· Team management experiences;
· Analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to details and exceptional organizational skills;
· Advanced knowledge of excel and database analysis;
· Fluent in English, strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
· Post-graduate education / MBA from top tier school is preferred.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online