DESCRIPCI... The Security Program Management (SPM) team is looking for a Security Program Analyst that will provide support to Security and Loss Prevention teams for all Amazon Operations in the EMEA region. As an Security Program Analyst, you...
The Security Program Management (SPM) team is looking for a Security Program Analyst that will provide support to Security and Loss Prevention teams for all Amazon Operations in the EMEA region. As an Security Program Analyst, you are eager to work on new initiatives and roll them out throughout the organization. You will be responsible for Project Management (Agile, Lean, introduce tooling), as well as technological development.
As a true Amazon team we are data-driven and maintain the highest standards when it comes to executing projects and managing performance of our vendors. As a Security Program Analyst you will be responsible for both, as you will be a key participant in the continuous improvement of the system we measure our vendor performance with (based on Salesforce). Experience in product management and with development in Salesforce is a strong requirement. Besides this specialty focus, you’ll be responsible for projects that support the Loss Prevention (LP) in the field by:
· Provide knowledge on how projects can be set-up, determining scope, create planning, etc
· Identify and manage risks during project execution
· Develop tooling and templates to support PMs
· Engage with stakeholders to remain on top of the latest developments within the organization
· Participate in efforts to promote Project Management throughout the company
· Providing quantitative analytical for Lean Six Sigma projects
· Use your problem solving skills in the daily LP operations
You will be working for the Security and Loss Prevention organization. Although experience in the field is preferred, Amazon will make sure any gaps in experience are closed during your embarkment. We offer several courses to get you familiar with general Amazon principles and with an introduction into Security Management and the responsibilities that we have as Security and Loss Prevention members.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical and/or business management related field or equivalent work experience
· Experience with development on the Salesforce platform (Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder certified)
· Experience with project management or continuous improvement in a tech development environment OR
· Experience in vendor performance management
· Able to communicate concisely and to target your message to specific audience
· Strong organizational skills (time management, prioritization)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses (Lean Six Sigma)
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
· Security related certifications (CPO, APP, CPP, PSP or CISSP Certification)
· Experience with the Security Management industry (integrator or service provider)
· Experience within complex organizational settings (e.g., PMO, geographic dispersion, etc.).
· Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
· Detail oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online