DESCRIPCI... Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. In Amazon, our overall mission is simple: We want to be the place where our...
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything that they might want to buy online. In Amazon, our overall mission is simple: We want to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history. Customer Trust Partner Support ("CTPS") works to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The CTPS team safeguards the order pipelines; monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction. Within CTPS, the Operations division achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
We are looking for a Team Manager/Investigation Manager for our Barcelona CTPS office, to help manage one of our Operation teams of approximately 15 people in our Know Your Customer (KYC) function.
· Plan, direct and organize the day-to-day operation of an approximately 15 member team.
· Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques.
· Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, and training.
· Complete detailed analysis of operational performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
· Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
· Continuously raise the performance bar by setting ambitious improvement objectives and exceeding them.
· Develop a strong working knowledge of our CTPS systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external regulatory requirements.
· Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
· Required to demonstrate performance in the following areas:
· Metrics, by consistently leading their team to meet and exceed service levels and targets in reducing bad debt for their Company and maintain the performance and metrics of all team members, and hence the team at expected levels.
· Process Improvement, by delivering significant business impacts and/ or contributions to their Company through improvement to quality, productivity, or customer experience. Work with peer technical teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
· People Development, by developing the Performance levels, career and skills of their Investigator teams through continuous closure of performance feedback loops. Possess ability to recruit excellent team members into their team and Company.
· Project Participation, by effectively participating in projects that involve multiple teams within their Company that are above and beyond the normal area of responsibility or expertise. Consistently demonstrate timely delivery of projects on roadmap to support the team and department vision.
· Judgment and Discretion: The candidate has direct responsibility over multiple functions and processes. She/he consistently exercises discretion in tactical and strategic decision making/problem solving and routinely reports to management chain as required. She/he takes decisions that are reasoned, documented, and involve partnering with other internal stakeholder/teams as appropriate and required when making decisions that have wider impact.
· We seek a strong, self-driven leader with demonstrated ability to motivate, drive, manage and grow a fast paced operations team. This person should possess strong people and performance management skills, and ideally have at least three years’ experience in an operational people management role.
· She/he should also have a strong business acumen and be able to create, communicate and achieve a vision.
· Substantial people management experience ideally within a fast paced, metric driven operations team.
· Must possess exceptional and demonstrable operational, managerial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Office required (esp. MS Excel). Knowledge of SQL beneficial but not essential.
· Must be self-motivated with good attention to detail, commercial awareness with sound judgment and decision making skills.
· Have a proven ability to drive and motivate staff.
· Candidates with experience working within the fraud / risk management domain preferred.
· Educated to Bachelor degree level desirable.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online