DESCRIPCI... Are you an Amazonian?Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever they may be. In pursuit of...
Are you an Amazonian?
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier—whoever they may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Wherever you are in the business – whatever team, whatever level - we all work to one set of Leadership Principles that help us hire the right people and run our business in the best way. These principles are followed every single day. They are highlighted in the way we interact with each other and how we behave. They are: Customer Obsession; Ownership; Invent and Simplify; Are Right, A Lot; Learn and Be Curious; Hire and Develop the Best; Insist on the Highest Standards; Think Big; Bias for Action, Frugality; Earn Trust; Dive Deep; Have Backbone – Disagree and Commit; and Deliver Results.
About Amazon Operations
Amazon Operations sits at the heart of the Amazon customer experience. We deal with the ‘everyday experience’ of shopping on Amazon. We look after everything from the moment a customer click’s buy, to the moment that item gets delivered – from desktop to doorstep. Across Europe we have more than 50 fulfilment centres, hundreds of delivery stations, thousands of machines, and tens of thousands of employees, all working together in harmony to make sure the right item gets delivered to the right person in the right place at the right time.
We are looking for a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative communications professional to help drive Public Relations in support of our Fulfillment Network. Based in Madrid they will be report into the Head of Amazon Spain Operations Communications and will be responsible for all media activity in our Spanish Network. This individual must have exceptional media relations experience, excellent writing and reasoning skills and direct experience working on reactive media issues. A strong understanding of – and experience in - managing online and social media tools is also important.
Core job responsibilities:
· Effectively represent Amazon as a spokesperson
· Develop and execute external communications programs, working with national and local media outlets across Spain
· Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges
· Build and maintain relationships with key media
· Drive content online and in social media
· Manage a busy press office
· Write, develop and manage approvals for news releases, media advisories, fact sheets and related media materials for Amazon’s operations business
· Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, business, or related field
· Minimum of 8 years of public relations experience, including social media channels, content creation, event management and crisis communication Experience in acting as a company spokesperson (comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews)
· Good presentation skills
· Strong copywriting and content creation skills
· Developing communications plans including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
· Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
· Strong relationships with both local and national media outlets
· Exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames
· Think and communicate clearly – the ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
· Develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
· Creativity and the ability to develop fresh concepts for generating media coverage
· Communications experience with Internet, technology, retail, and/or transportation companies
· Fluent English skills with a very high standard of written English expected
· Available to work nights or weekends when needed and to travel [approx. 30% of travel time expected]
A team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done even when, at times, it’s outside the scope of the job
Painstaking attention to detail
· exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
· think and communicate clearly
· formulate a clear of point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative to express it
· work hard and smart deal with ambiguity
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online