DESCRIPCI... Please submit your CV in English.Would you be interested in driving next generation planning and execution initiatives for EU AMZL delivery stations? If so, the EU Central Operations Team is for you. We are a central team which...
Please submit your CV in English.
Would you be interested in driving next generation planning and execution initiatives for EU AMZL delivery stations? If so, the EU Central Operations Team is for you. We are a central team which executes the last mile driver resource planning for all EU AMZL stations and are looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented and experienced Program Manager to drive innovation in central planning and execution function of AMZL.
Successful candidates will have program management skills and can thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams to define and align on project roadmaps, unblock and resolve issues, communicate clearly and set stakeholders expectations. If required, you should be able to roll up your sleeves and dive deep to understand complex systems and processes, come up with simple and scalable solutions and drive those. It’s crucial that this individual is able to influence and gain the buy-in of others on a large scale.
· Conduct deep dive investigations into business problems and identify potential opportunities
· Translate business requirements to drive improvement of processes, and deliver automated, simple, self-service solutions for customers
· Identify process improvement opportunities across all Central Operations functions: Routing, On-Road Management and Risk & Flow
· Work with in-house program managers, capacity planners, and schedulers to identify new features and projects to drive the business
· Ensure all new business and technology integration is executed according to network standards
· Prioritize projects based on their relevance
· Track realized savings and impacts, and communicate results with delivery station, regional, and corporate leadership
This is an individual contributor role that will partner with internal stakeholders across multiple teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete solutions. Implement routing design best practices and procedures to maximize planning efficiency and asset utilization, delivering significant cost savings for the network
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Operations, or a related field. · Has knowledge and experience in last mile logistics operations and related systems. · Should have excellent analytical, deep dive and problem-solving skills. · Working knowledge of MS Excel, SQL / ETL · Excellent written and verbal communication skills; · Experience in managing key business metrics on daily, weekly and monthly level and drive process improvements to achieve the required targets. · Ability to change and adapt as our business grows. · Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
· 2+ years of experience in managing configuration for systems in a manufacturing or production environment. · Experience leading process improvements through Lean process, Kaizen, and Six Sigma. · Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, designing process solutions. · Strong communication (public speaking and writing). · An ability and interest to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online