DESCRIPCI... This role is based in Madrid. Please submit your application in English.Amazon Studios is the television and movies development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime Video customers. Over...
This role is based in Madrid. Please submit your application in English.
Amazon Studios is the television and movies development and production arm of Amazon. We make and deliver Originals content for Prime Video customers. Over the past 5 years, we have debuted award-winning and ground-breaking programming like Transparent, The Man in the High Castle, The Grand Tour, and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
The Language Producer [Castilian Spanish], Originals Localization will report to the Manager, Creative Language Localization, and s/he will be responsible for the primary creative direction of localization for Amazon Originals into Castilian Spanish following the overall global creative vision. In conjunction with a local network of creatives, s/he will ensure that Amazon’s localized product is at the forefront of local talent and translation trends, stylistic preferences, and legal requirements. S/he will define and refine territory style guidelines that exhibit thought leadership in dubbing, subtitling, and audio description. As a leader in the localization industry in Spain, s/he will research Spanish trends and partner with the Los Angeles-Based team on overall localization strategy. S/he will also ensure operational directives and global standards are enforced locally. Creative Supervisors in Spain select local talent (e.g. studios, translators, dubbing directors, voice cast) to manage the day-to-day localization. The Language Producer [Castilian Spanish] will discover, curate, and monitor the performance of these Creative Supervisors to ensure consistent and superior quality across all deliveries. From time-to-time, s/he will be called on to liaise directly with local star talent /representation to be a local advocate and escalation point for Amazon Studios in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable in discussions regarding dubbing and subtitling, as well as end-to-end components of the localization workflow. Predominantly self-directed, s/he will serve as a singular touchpoint between Spain’s creative community and the creative and operational direction of Amazon Studios in Los Angeles. The Language Producer [Castilian Spanish] may also serve as a liaison for locally produced content to facilitate localization challenges that may arise on outbound Originals.
· Native fluency in Castilian Spanish, as well as fluency in English
· Multiple years of experience with a variety of Subtitling and Dubbing localization workflows and product types, including movies or series, as a dubbing director / dubbing supervisor / translator / adaptor, or experience working in the local office of a global studio or post-production environment geared toward work with the same
· Multiple years of experience managing and directing freelance workers, as well as growing and developing creative teams
· Direct experience working across time zones and with global teams internationally
· Direct experience utilizing 3P post vendors and technical/workflow mechanisms from the beginning (greenlight) to end (distribution) of episodic or feature content life cycles globally
· Detail oriented with excellent and proactive organizational skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Documented connections with local dubbing studios, translators, adaptors, directors, creative talent, and local unions
· Passion for language and translation/adaptation
· Familiarity with local audiences and customs
· Experience with story and character development
· Knowledge of a wide array of media asset types and transport mechanisms
· Experience with both technical and content metadata organization and submission
· Familiarity with component-based localization and mastering workflows such as IMF or MMC
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online