Consulting Services Executive - Based in... VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and Consulting Services Executive customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by...
Consulting Services Executive - Based in Madrid
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 400,000 enterprise and Consulting Services Executive customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers.
About VMware’s Professional Services Organization
The global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) influences the success of each VMware implementation. The PSO team is dedicated to the success of the customer and their virtualization strategy and implementation. The PSO team ensures that VMware customers are successfully implementing their business plans from adoption all the way to a fully functioning virtualized data-center. The VMware PSO team includes Implementation/Managed Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, Partner Management and Technical Account Management (TAM) Services.
About VMware’s Services Sales Program
The Services Sales Executive will work closely with our sales team to drive large and complex enterprise-consulting services from sales through delivery to clients at CIO/ITD level and with the help of VMware consultants you will prepare project proposals which include the business requirements, technical requirements and appropriate solution stating the delivery times and schedules for the design, development and testing of the solution components. Projects could span from 1-week implementation engagements to complex, multi-consultant $1M+ engagements.
In addition to sales and scope management expertise, the Consulting Services Executive will need in-depth knowledge surrounding data center technologies & strategies. Using this experience and knowledge of VMware’s broad portfolio of products & services, you will advise clients on VMware methodology related to solution design and deployment including complexity trade-offs and technical and business process impact.
• Meet/exceed % quota attainment: Consulting Services Executive drives between $1.5m to $2m of services’ business per quarter on his/her assigned territory
• In partnership with Sales Account Managers, strategically drive new services business to targeted accounts within your sales territory
• As a trusted advisor, build in-depth knowledge of customers’ business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into VMware opportunities
• Turn customer challenges into actionable solutions leveraging VMware technologies’ unique value
• Manage direct relationships with sales managers / account managers for all key accounts
• Manage the proposal and work order process for assigned accounts & territory
• Actively participate to account planning with the sales team to identify key customer targets for services opportunities
• The Consulting Services Executive main responsibility is to drive the Professional Services Sales cycle end-to-end:
o detecting Services opportunities
o Qualifying the lead with the customer / partner
o defining the required level of effort to deliver the service leveraging consultants’ experience
o Build the statement of work (legal and finance terms)
o Negotiate & close deal with the customer/partner
• Provide accurate sales forecasts and opportunities status on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Establish direct relationships with OEM/SI representatives for key accounts
• Work as a team with Sales and Presales Engineers on customer Request for Proposal (RFP)
• Sales orientation and services background
• Good knowledge of VMware’s portfolio
• Understanding of Datacenter common challenges
• Technical background on Datacenter & Cloud infrastructures
• Ability to articulate the value proposition; focus on selling business outcomes, not just technology solutions, solutions sales approach
• Ability to develop high level long-term strategic relationships, negotiation and closing skills
• Self-motivated, energetic, dedicated, driven, tenacious, achiever, well presented, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire VMware product line
• Ensure that propositions are technically sound, deliverable, competitive and representative of market leadership in the application of technology to addressing business issues
• Ensures effective client engagement and stakeholder management during assignment (may include management of subcontractors and partners).
• Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in Spanish and English is mandatory
• Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time
VMware is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-26
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online