DESCRIPCI... At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to...
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking for a Carrier Sourcing Specialist to join our team!
As an integral part of the Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) team, the Carrier Sourcing Specialist improves carrier engagement on Relay for a specific geographical market. The successful candidate specifically focuses on new carriers and drives success for their reliability and process compliance with Amazon, and also improves carrier liquidity in his region. The ATS team works with Amazon’s FCs, Sort Centers, Delivery Stations, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams and externally with service providers, offering business and logistics expertise to ensure optimal delivery of service solutions.
· Maintain high operational standard with new carriers on safety, performance, process compliance
· Continuous Improvement Management with carriers, development of SOPs
· Identify gaps in carrier liquidity and build/execute action plan to increase capacity
· Be innovative and support new features/ideas development wit tech teams on Relay platform to improve carrier experience or process improvement
· Support market research to source new carriers where the existing carrier pool is insufficient/poor performing
· Project support ensuring Amazon requirements are communicated & executed by Line Haul carriers
· Work across the EU in a cross-functional environment.
To be successful in this role, you need a passion for making data driven decisions which will have direct impact on customer experience. Some keys to your success are the ability to be an effective communicator to various audiences. The ability to remain flexible and adapt to learning new tools and systems is instrumental in your role on the team. Our environment is deadline driven, fast paced, and requires you to be detail-oriented and comfortable interacting and working with multiple teams (business and technical).
· Experience in Transportation, preferably in a similar role within a logistics provider or retailer
· Excellent Customer Service skills and commercial understanding
· A degree in Business, Economics, Logistics, Mathematics or similar field
· Negotiations/logistics procurement skills/tender management experience
· Performance Management experience
· Capacity management / forecasting skills
· Fluent in English and in at least one of the following languages: FR/ES/IT
· Excellent written skills and ability to communicate across all levels of management
· Proficiency in Excel
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.
¿Quieres solicitar en un clic y estar al día de las vacantes más nuevas y convenientes para ti? Regístrate como un estudiante!Regístrate online