Descripción del empleo
The Market Fulfillment team within GSB (Graphics Solutions Business) Supply Chain Operations is supporting the EMEA GSB business for HP Industrial presses and Large Format printers on the operational activities from order to delivery to customers. The team plays a critical role on delivering the products with the best customer experience while monitoring and controlling the supply chain cost and inventory.
The “Supply Chain Business Planner” is working in a team of Market Fulfillment Managers, in close collaboration with GSB Category teams, Sales Operations, Services, Logistics, Distributions Centers and HP Divisions. The Planner has ownership on a product portfolio and customer geography for which she/he ensures proper execution and improvement of the supply chain processes. The role also includes the participation in cross-functional projects.
- Responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfillment, import/export operations and shipping, for a country or regional business unit with minimum supervision.
- Compiles key metrics, produces reports, and analyzes data using IT systems.
- Manages customer order backlog to optimize supply and demand.
- Coordinates customer deliveries in collaboration with Logistics and Services.
- Analyses performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Recent graduate from Bachelor's degree in Engineering & Business Administration
- Master's degree will be a plus.
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make, deliver)
- Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to cope with complexity
- Customer service mentality
- Ability and interest to work in a complex and multi-cultural and multi-lingual business environment
- Our Women Network organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on: improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc.Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
- Health & Life insurance
- Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
- HP product discount
- Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities, including our onsite HP Charity day
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
- Love sports? Then take advantage of our sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and with 25+ regular coordinated activities / sports by employees, such as HIIT training, squash, basketball and yoga
- We have an onsite Doctor and medical team for our employees, including services such as: nutrition, physiotherapy and general health
- Free daily printing Happy hour – from photographs, to large posters. And Hands-on workshops to print with the latest technology – from wall covers to 3D printed models
- Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer
- A Young employee Network (YEN) which host fun events on a regular basis; such as “beer bust” Fridays at different venues including the beach in the summer time
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación