Descripción del empleo
HP’s Graphics’ Solutions Business (GSB) is the HP business serving the graphics industry. GSB serves multiple market segments, with a wide range of solutions and technologies, printing everything from postage stamps to billboards. Customer segments that we serve include Label & packaging, Commercial printing, and Large-format printing. We are #1 or 2 in all of the diverse market segments in which we are active. As the leading digital print vendor in the graphics industry, we are the driving force behind the analog to digital transformation that is taking place. Our passion is for our customers. We build direct, long term relationships with our customers and channels partners. We also partner with other vendors to offer robust and complete end-to-end solutions that include both software and hardware. At GSB it’s not just about the press or the printer, but rather about a full set of innovative graphics production solutions to create experiences that amaze. Join us in making history as we reinvent the Graphics industry.
- Informs customers of company events, products and upgrades; may persuade customer to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
- Qualify customers and update the CRM database on a regular basis to understand the total addressable market in the assigned region
- Create Leads and conducts field or Democenter visits
- Consistently maintains a 6- month rolling pipeline and meets led goals set by segment management.
- With little supervision, proactively contacts customers and sells products, and services.
- Completes lead follow-up within assigned area of responsibility.
- Establishes professional working relationships with the Marketing and Country Organisation in order to understand their needs and priorities.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree recently obtained
- Typically 1 year of selling, preferable printing or other complex solutions.
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Speaks one or more of the following languages (native preferred): German or French
- English language required at a professional level.
- Solid telesales skills.
- Listens to customer needs and tailors messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Consistently demonstrates proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Exhibits knowledge of the company portfolio of products or capacity to learn and utilize product resources to meet job requirements.
- With management guidance, proactively contacts and sells products/services and completes lead follow-up with assigned area of responsibility.
- Consistently meets or exceeds metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed won revenue set by segment management.
- Knows and understands company's sales tools and processes
You’ve got fresh ideas. You know it’s all about trust. And you know how to build solid relationships.
At HP, we can help you bring your big ideas to life - and make the world better for your customers.
Join us as an Sales Development Representative, and you’ll translate our customers’ wish lists into innovative solutions that make a big impact. With the world’s largest technology company behind you, there’s no limit to how far you can go.
HP Inc offers a product portfolio that encompasses personal computers, technical workstations, printers, graphics solutions, managed-print services and internet services. Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere, every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us, inspires us, to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead. You’re reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you’ll reinvent your world.
This is our calling. This is a new HP.
Shape the future and join the HP Inc as Sales Development Representative in Sant Cugat, Barcelona.
- Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Tipo de trabajo
- Carnet de conducir
- Carta de motivación