DESCRIPCI... Amazon is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to add to the team:Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us...
Amazon is looking for a Health and Safety Coordinator to add to the team:
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us achieve this, we’re seeking a driven EHS Coordinator. With your Bias for Action, we’ll need you to step in and help drive health and safety across our Delivery Stations (DS) in Spain.
In this crucial Health and Safety position, you’ll report into the ES Health and Safety Manager.
· Undertake risk assessments as required and follow up control measures to completion
· Complete daily metrics and callouts from the sites
· Complete regular audits and inspections across Delivery Stations under scope.
· Take a Deep Dive into safety data, as you monitor recordable incidents on-site,
· Leveraging your Auditor-level knowledge of Amazon’s procedures and legal requirements, you’ll advise associates and managers accordingly,
· Become a subject matter expert in your specific level of competence, while staying vigilant and not disclosing any sensitive information outside of your particular level,
· Consistently monitor sites, keeping an eye on compliance with Amazon’s safety procedures,
· Investigate accidents, near misses and any incidents, as you establish root cause,
· Update internal records regarding incidents, near misses and accidents,
· Undertake action plans to ensure continuing, sustained compliance with legislation,
· Conduct yourself professionally at all times: you maintain confidentiality in matters involving safety investigations,
· Flexibility on hours worked to cover nighshifts and Peak and ensure investigations are completed (up to 33%)
· Support Delivery Stations with safety administrative tools.
· Support Delivery Stations with H&S training.
· Flexibility to travel to be able to support at different locations in Spain as needed.
· Must be an accredited Master technician in occupational risks prevention (Spanish Master with 3 specialties),
· You possess a meticulous level of sustained attention-to-detail,
· Ability to work under the minimum of supervision,
· You have a proven ability to work to targets and deadlines,
· Demonstrable ability to learn quickly, while closely adhering to new processes and procedures,
· You’re able to work independently, at times under minimum levels of supervision,
· You’re flexible and adaptable; able to meet the needs of the business head on,
· Great team player: you contribute to a positive and healthy team environment,
· You bring plenty of drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation with you each day,
· Solid computer literacy and skills,
· You’re a great communicator, both verbally and in writing.
· Fluency in written and spoken Spanish
· Basic written and spoken English (B1)
· 1-2 years of experience in EHS.
· Medium/high written and spoken English (C1)
· Experience managing CAE (Coordinación de actividades empresariales).
· ENHESA or Gensuite previous experience.
· 3+ years of experience in EHS in a multinational company or international working environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Indica debajo en que area estas buscando una función similar y no olvides poner tu correo electrónico.